I FUCKED UP - FULL VERSION!

loowee

Guest Pud Whacker

I Fucked Up... for even having any pre-conceived notion that this album would be anything less than perfect.

l_7e86475270634e938f4615fb4432c5c0.gif

Forgive Me.

Pud forgives you, Isaac.

I ADORE the ending when she denies everything she just sang about..its like, "you really thought I would be sorry, hahaha"?

Very Madonna...kinda reminds me of XP when at the end she sings "I was just as good as you".

Very Madonna...kinda reminds me of XP when at the end she sings "I was just as good as you".

FIRST thought.

Will she be slacklining to this on the tour? :flirt: I want those midtempo flips, dips + cartwheels.

Why r u so cranky with ur comments about songs u haven't even heard?

Once again I promise u, u will love it :D

I *heart* this song, this is the MADONNA.

I Know Suedey feels it 2.

I love LOVE LUV MDNA (4 president!) a lot of the songs remind me of Erotica era Madonna, especially in the production,

they have a really cool demo vibe. & I love the vocals, although this one, like masterpiece has a bit of an air of the autotune correction.

Preach! If Gaga did this song he would be jizzing all over the place. Anyway I love the song it's stellar.

I Fucked Up... for even having any pre-conceived notion that this album would be anything less than perfect.

l_7e86475270634e938f4615fb4432c5c0.gif

Forgive Me.

ME TOO

Je suis désolé MADONNA

Guest Xanthium

Mirwais' in 'a league of his own'.--he's the most innovative collaborator of Madonna's career.

I think Mirwais and Orbit are tied with the innovation title. When I first heard Ray Of Light I was gobsmacked. I'd never in a million years thought Madonna would make music that sounded like that. I also thought the Music album was very original. American Life not so much. Yes, certain songs (AL, DAD, M&F, Easy Ride, ISS, NKM) utilized harsh, dirty beats that were never used in mainstream music before and they were extraordinary for it (the fact that "American Life" had bad lyrics, an atrocious rap, and no melody whatsoever is a different story) but many of the songs on the album were not innovative (LP, Hollywood, Intervention, X-Static Process) and pretty common sonically. Whether they were good or bad songs is another discussion but the production itself was nothing revolutionary for mainstream pop music.

I think Mirwais and Orbit are tied with the innovation title. When I first heard Ray Of Light I was gobsmacked. I'd never in a million years thought Madonna would make music that sounded like that. I also thought the Music album was very original. American Life not so much. Yes, certain songs (AL, DAD, M&F, Easy Ride, ISS, NKM) utilized harsh, dirty beats that were never used in mainstream music before and they were extraordinary for it (the fact that "American Life" had bad lyrics, an atrocious rap, and no melody whatsoever is a different story) but many of the songs on the album were not innovative (LP, Hollywood, Intervention, X-Static Process) and pretty common sonically. Whether they were good or bad songs is another discussion but the production itself was nothing revolutionary for mainstream pop music.

Sorry but there's nothing sonically common about AL, the way it's mixed is quite uncoventional for a pop album. Even George

Michael sang it's praise for having an original sound, but i think it's that's sparseness with some of the pseudo folksyness

that put people off. Personally, I think it harbors some best elements of the Madonna/Mirwais synergy.

Guest Xanthium

Sorry but there's nothing sonically common about AL, the way it's mixed is quite uncoventional for a pop album. Even George

Michael sang it's praise for having an original sound, but i think it's that's sparseness with some of the pseudo folksyness

that put people off. Personally, I think it harbors some best elements of the Madonna/Mirwais synergy.

I think it had some of the best work between Mirwais and Madonna too. But I also think that some of it wasn't anything special.

Orbit was a starting point for Madonna expanding herself into electronic music. Mirwais felt like a natural progressive step forward.--a promise, a huge leap. I'll forever sing his praises. It'd be nice to find an unknown with their own unique signature as Mirwais whose serious about pushing Madonna outside of her pop comfort zone.

So we're back to bashing American Life? Oh, how nice... :thumbsdown:

Anyway...IFU is definitely a grower, but I really like it more and more. But it's really the production that could have been better. I'm still sticking to the amazing Beautiful Killer!

So we're back to bashing American Life? Oh, how nice... :thumbsdown:

Anyway...IFU is definitely a grower, but I really like it more and more. But it's really the production that could have been better. I'm still sticking to the amazing Beautiful Killer!

You're my new baby!

105436_o.gif

Where did this come from? I like it, although when I saw the titled I Fucked Up I thought it'd be upbeat :lol: strange hearing Fucked in a ballad.

Guest Xanthium

Orbit was a starting point for Madonna expanding herself into electronic music. Mirwais felt like a natural progressive step forward.--a promise, a huge leap. I'll forever sing his praises. It'd be nice to find an unknown with their own unique signature as Mirwais whose serious about pushing Madonna outside of her pop comfort zone.

I agree with you about Mirwais. But she doesn't need to revisit him to go out of her pop comfort zone. I have one word for that: GESAFFELSTEIN.

I agree with you about Mirwais. But she doesn't need to revisit him to go out of her pop comfort zone. I have one word for that: GESAFFELSTEIN.

I'm down for anything that will move Madonna forward musically.--fuck hit records in America. You're a fossil to them.

I f*cked up

I made a mistake

Nobody does it better than myself

I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

I wish I could take you back but I can't

I'm so ashamed

You're in so much pain

I blamed you when things didn't go my way

If I didn't, you'd be here

If I didn't fight back I'd have no fear

If I take another path

Things would be so different, but they're not

I could have kept my big mouth closed

I could have done what I was told

Maybe I should have turned silver into gold

But in front of you

I was cold

I f*cked up

I made a mistake

I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

I thought we had it all

You brought out the best of me

And somehow I destroyed the perfect dream

I thought we were indestructable

I never imagined we could fall

You wanna know how to make a laugh

Telling your plans

We coulda bought a house with a swimming pool

End it up with walls

It would be so cool

Coulda gone by the s in the country sides

With a back of great things

Kissing eye to eye

We coulda do the world in a private jet

Run naked on the beach all soaking wet

We coulda find a mountain in a perfect sun set writing out names across the sky

We coulda got a bulding built in the echo run

We coulda got a sales in west and sold out mount

We coulda live like crazy til the days we die

Instead I made you cry

I f*cked up

I made a mistake

I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

I f*cked up

I made a mistake

I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

..is it jesus?

Guest Not4Pussies

Preach! If Gaga did this song he would be jizzing all over the place. Anyway I love the song it's stellar.

Haha amen! I think he was hoping MDNA wasn't going to receive the praise it has so he could continue his Gaga obsession.

I f*cked up

I made a mistake

I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

I'm so ashamed

You're in so much pain

I blamed you when things didn't go my way

If I didn't, you'd be here

If I didn't fight back I'd have no fear

If I take another path