I FUCKED UP - FULL VERSION!

loowee

Guest groovyguy

I can't believe it, I love 100% of what I've heard from this album... this is gonna be such an amazing year :wow:

Amen! :inlove:

I have no words... I won't consider the snippets but compared to the other three full songs we have gotten thus far this is my favorite. Pure pop perfection, the vocals, the arrangement, the emotion. I'm sorry, je suis désolée :wow::wow::bow:

Guest Pud Whacker

It's great and it gets better with every listen :dramatic:

we could have bought a house with a swimming pool, fill it up with warhols, it would be so cool...

This is American Life done RIGHT!

It was done right in 2003.--nothing about MDNA is superior to anything that came before it. Someone described the overall album as eclectic--which is a sophisticated way of saying this is a Madonna 'mix tape'.

It was done right in 2003.--nothing about MDNA is superior to anything that came before it. Someone described the overall album as eclectic--which is a sophisticated way of saying this is a Madonna 'mix tape'.

No.

Guest Xanthium

I don't get an American Life vibe at all with I Fucked Up. In fact, it reminds me of Orbit/Ray of Light along with songs like I Deserve It and Gone. It think it's because of the blend of acoustic/guitars with electronica. I know American Life did that too but Mirwais' version of that combo just sounds different to my ears.

I Fucked Up reminds me of NOTHING sonically in Madge's past. Even Orbit's tracks, minus a slight blip here and there, seem to be in a different vein.

Thematically, the whole eclectic vibe is akin to her approach on "Music."

:manson: Maybe in some twilight-zone alternate universe.

MDNA's lyrics ALONE are an argument against that.

AL is the most subversive work of her career.--the fact that you and others haven't caught up is why hyperbole is being thrown in MDNA's direction. F COADF!--really? I love production and quality consistency whenever I can get it.--especially from a Madonna album.

I Fucked Up reminds me of NOTHING sonically in Madge's past. Even Orbit's tracks, minus a slight blip here and there, seem to be in a different vein.

Thematically, the whole eclectic vibe is akin to her approach on "Music."

This + recorded in the Erotica studios :dramatic:

I don't get an American Life vibe at all with I Fucked Up. In fact, it reminds me of Orbit/Ray of Light along with songs like I Deserve It and Gone. It think it's because of the blend of acoustic/guitars with electronica. I know American Life did that too but Mirwais' version of that combo just sounds different to my ears.

Mirwais' in 'a league of his own'.--he's the most innovative collaborator of Madonna's career. The track is simple, clean, and doesn't demand anything for the listener except not being offended by the word Fuck.

Mirwais' in 'a league of his own'.--he's the most innovative collaborator of Madonna's career. The track is simple, clean, and doesn't demand anything for the listener except not being offended by the word Fuck.

Please stop with Mirwais and American Life. Seriously. 10 years ago. Build a bridge.

PS He wishes he could do anything this gorgeous he would just fuck it up with his stupid stuttering tricks.