I'm sorry

I'm not afraid to say

I wish I could take you back but I cant

I thought we had it all

You brought out the best in me

Somehow I destroyed the perfect dream

I thought we were indestructible

I never imagined we could fall ...

Haven't listened to it (and won't till the release) but the lyrics are beautiful and kind of heartbreaking. :shy:

I think the lyrics are like a cheap poem...I'll judge the song when I hear it. :thumbsup:

Why r u so cranky with ur comments about songs u haven't even heard?

Once again I promise u, u will love it :D

I *heart* this song, this is the MADONNA.

I Know Suedey feels it 2.

I love LOVE LUV MDNA (4 president!) a lot of the songs remind me of Erotica era Madonna, especially in the production,

they have a really cool demo vibe. & I love the vocals, although this one, like masterpiece has a bit of an air of the autotune correction.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Great song! I'm definitely feeling the slower tracks on this album more than the dance tracks so far.

The lyrics on this album are so wonderful (GMAYL and GGW non-withstanding). This is pretty fucking awesome. FINALLY Madonna giving us depth and insight.

I love her frankness on this album. These lyrics are simple, just like lyrics on AL album....but unlike that Kablahblah, tree of life, "fame is soooo tough" mess, this is stuff that *I* as a mere normal, average Joe type person can relate to.

It's almost like she ripped a page directly from her diary and went to Orbit (or Solveig...whoever collab with her on this song) and said "let's see what we can do with this".

This is American Life done RIGHT!

I realize this is some of the excitement factor talking, but seriously....based on the reviews and the descriptions of song structures on the album, plus the leaked songs, plus the snippets we've heard I have to say this could very well be her best album. BANG BANG shoot me down for this comment but.....I like how this album has a ROL sensibility about it....minus some of the pretentiousness and "stuffiness" of that album. Currently ROL is my favorite M album so I can say that OK!? :tongue: This album seems like her most eclectic album to date yet when listening to the songs/clips in order somehow it's all cohesive. Time will tell....but this is really shaping up to be something special!! A peak in her career......AGAIN! :)

Guest Pud Whacker

I like it. It should be on the standard version. It's interesting that almost all of the tracks have a WO vibe to them.

if you didnt like the rolling stone review - dont parrot it.

I can't believe it, I love 100% of what I've heard from this album... this is gonna be such an amazing year :wow:

i agree! this is a TRUE MADONNA ALBUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not trying to hard to fit in ....shes making madonna music again ! i love it!!!!!!!