BEAUTIFUL KILLER preview

Guest ditaluver

This could be my favorite yet!!! I love the mellow beat, the melody, the guitar, the lyrics, her voice - EVERYTHING!!!!

It reminds me of a combination of 80's songs that I can't quite place yet - except I do hear a litte bit of "It's My Life" in there...

Oh my GOD, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, I haven't had this type of reaction to a Madonna song since I heard "Sky Fits Heaven" in 1998. I didn't know I could still have a reaction like this.

:dramatic:

:bow:

Yes it does have that 80s synth pop sound crossed with 90s Ibiza chill-out. It has that repetitive synth beat followed by the lifting higher vocal chorus, maybe Limahls "Never Ending Story" or Toto's "Africa", from memory so don't quote me.

All I know is its going straight on my Madonna chill-out compilation. :biggrin:

i just don't get how in the hell someone would compare this to Die Another Day. They couldn't be more different.

I think it's going to be one of my favourites on the album. It's got a Cicada vibe to it...a sound i'll always love and never get tired of

It's one of my favourite clips as well. It's nothing groundbreaking or innovative but it doesn't have to be. Somehow it's really simple but it does have it all - great M vocals, catchy and good melody and a familiar 80s vibe...even though I can't quite put my finger on it. Now I really wish this would have been on the regular album instead of Superstar.

Guest bluejean

Is this one of the bonus tracks cos we're definitely moving into Bside territory here. Not to say I don't like it.

Is this one of the bonus tracks cos we're definitely moving into Bside territory here. Not to say I don't like it.

It's the first track on the bonus disc, some reviews cite it as a favorite, one review called it "Beautiful Filler".

i just don't get how in the hell someone would compare this to Die Another Day. They couldn't be more different.

I think it's going to be one of my favourites on the album. It's got a Cicada vibe to it...a sound i'll always love and never get tired of

There's an element of DAD in the snippet.--vocal performance and partial melody.

Guest Xanthium

Yes it does have that 80s synth pop sound crossed with 90s Ibiza chill-out. It has that repetitive synth beat followed by the lifting higher vocal chorus, maybe Limahls "Never Ending Story" or Toto's "Africa", from memory so don't quote me.

For reals?! LOVE that song and movie!

Guest Xanthium

:lmao: Stay STRONG Xanthie, stay away from the damn snippets.

OMG I'M PLAYING THE NEVER ENDING STORY SONG ON YOUTUBE RIGHT NOW!

SOMEBODY LEAK THIS SHIT!

Guest Sinisin

To me, this FEELS like the classic Madonna pop sound I first fell in love with. Gets better with each listen, my favorite so far!

uou Beautiful Killer indeed is an amazing track!!! I retreat my words about Solveig: this and I Dont Give A areeeeeeeeeeeee amazing!!! WHY DID THEY RELEASE THE WORST SONG???????????????????????????????????????????

I like it, but I don't understand what all the fuss was about in the reviews. I can totally see why this is a bonus track - it's just kinda medium throughout. I do love the lyrics in this clip though.

I think it sounds great.

Seriously shocked at the quality of all these clips.

:tigger:

Sounds fantastic - classic Madonna. I am so glad I pre-ordered this album now!

Guest Xanthium

I've decided to listen to the B-sides since the album leak is imminent. This song is just okay. Definitely sounds like a B-side. I like her voice during the high points. This sounds NOTHING like The Never Ending Story :americanlife:

I've decided to listen to the B-sides since the album leak is imminent. This song is just okay. Definitely sounds like a B-side. I like her voice during the high points. This sounds NOTHING like The Never Ending Story :americanlife:

:rotfl: