BEAUTIFUL KILLER preview

Guest ditaluver

Bull shit. This very clip as well as the six others we heard are all part of promotion. There is nothing "rushed" about it. The promotion all started back as far as Superbowl weekend. That was nearly 8 weeks ago. We still got more than a week to go. Since then, each week we've been getting tour dates and sales, small excerpts of what is about to unfold, whether it's promotional pics, snippets of songs, new single, clip of a video, etc. We've also gotten a plethora of reviews that serve as promotion as well. I'm not sure what you considered "rushed" about this, but this whole thing is unveiling quite nicely. And I'm sure most fans feel like it's dragging out some as they are dying to get their hands on the new album. Seems like Job well done to me.

It is rushed because of the tour. She will not do any TV performances to promote MDNA because she is very busy reheasing. Everything you mention is aimed for the hardcore fans and it is limited to the Internet. But again, won't discuss this here.

Something about the production and vocal melody reminds me of Kylie. But those strings that come in towards the end of the clip sound promising. As I mentioned previously I'm really liking this one. It's certainly better than Superstar, the only clip I haven't cared for so far.

It is rushed because of the tour. She will not do any TV performances to promote MDNA because she is very busy reheasing. Everything you mention is aimed for the hardcore fans and it is limited to the Internet. But again, won't discuss this here.

How? It's been eight weeks since the promotion all began. That isn't rushed dude! You're so hung up on her not doing TV performances as if that is some ultimate promotion. And if "everything is aimed at the hardcore fans" and you are among that group, why do you care? Mission accomplished. Why is it so important to you that she do some silly American Idol or Late Night/Daytime with whomever performance? Even if it's "limited to the internet" it's accessible by ANYONE! Not just Hardcore fans. FACEBOOK and Twitter alone spreads massively even into the general popular whether people want to read/hear about Madonna or not. If you're so damn worried about it, why not take some initiative, help spread the word. Request the song to radio. And don't say it's "not my job". That's simply a cop-out because before the internet and in the old days, it was all about fans "spreading the word" and making requests. That showed DEMAND. The days when people would share their albums or cassettes with their friends. The days when someone would convert someone by simply dragging them to a concert. I'm not sure why you care so much that reaches the backyards of "Joe" or "Sally Blow"?

This could be my favorite yet!!! I love the mellow beat, the melody, the guitar, the lyrics, her voice - EVERYTHING!!!!

It reminds me of a combination of 80's songs that I can't quite place yet - except I do hear a litte bit of "It's My Life" in there...

Oh my GOD, it's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, I haven't had this type of reaction to a Madonna song since I heard "Sky Fits Heaven" in 1998. I didn't know I could still have a reaction like this.

:dramatic:

:bow:

I keep expecting the next snippet to be the one I don't like but I love them all so far. :bow:

:thumbsup: Me too!! I think it's NOT getting my hopes up that's leading to such a pleasant experience!

:sassy:

OMG! despite the chart disappointments of Girl Gone Wild (http://mymonumentalicons.blogspot.com/2012/03/madonna-girl-gone-wild-chart.html), MDNA is gearing up to be a no.1 album accross the Globe!

Sorry, can’t really talk with a gun in my mouth! Beautiful Killer is understated pop at it’s finest. This is one bonus track that is as equally fabulous as YOUR HONESTY ! :clap:

Edited by danniilo13