BEAUTIFUL KILLER preview

Guest ditaluver

"Eclectic" comes to mind for me. There seems to be a bit of everything here. It's like she's taking all the things she's done from previous albums and stepping it up a notch.

I'm excited that most of the production of the album sounds like stuff you can listen to over and over again.

i love it, why superstar is on the album proper and that isnt

I quite like what I've heard of "Superstar", but I'm getting the impression that she's trying to keep the standard edition quite eclectic. But I do understand what you mean. From the reviews and this specific clip, it seems some of the bonus tracks are just as great and worthy. It's just too bad they just didn't stick to making one standard edition from the Deluxe package. Though, I am not complaining because I'm looking forward to the alternative artwork as well.

I'm excited that most of the production of the album sounds like stuff you can listen to over and over again.

Agreed. The only song I'm "iffy" on so far is "I'm Addicted", but maybe hearing the full track will change my mind. Yet, it seems to be a huge favorite among many of the fans.

Yes, this is definitely one of the most complex Madonna albums ever. I really like every snippet out there. Can't wait for the full versions of the songs. And I really like the 70's vibe from Beautiful Killer.

...and don't you dare saying anymore that she rushed her album because of the movie. This is not the sound and production of a rushed album. Never doubt Madonna ;)

...and don't you there saying anymore that she rushed her album because of the movie. This is not the sound and production of a rushed album. Never doubt Madonna ;)

Oh good grief, are there people who actually think that? ROTFL!!! If I recall correctly, she communicated through Guy O. and Facebook at the end of 2010, that she was "ready to dance" again and was looking forward to working on a new album. Of course, she didn't go into the studio until the following summer, but she obviously was laying the blue prints out back as far as 2010/early 2011. There's nothing rushed about this project. :thumbsup:

Wow,this album is shaping up to be one of Madonna's strongest,most consistent albums!! I'm ecstatic.

And u can add commercially successfull too (not that at this stage matters much). Another top 10 - top 15 best selling album of the year on the way, with a tenth of the promotion younger acts within the industry arrange these days. Then the tour :inlove: (Europe and North America shows alone almost totalling the final number of dates that S&S had at the end) :dramatic:

The promotion is. But that discussion belongs to another thread.

Bull shit. This very clip as well as the six others we heard are all part of promotion. There is nothing "rushed" about it. The promotion all started back as far as Superbowl weekend. That was nearly 8 weeks ago. We still got more than a week to go. Since then, each week we've been getting tour dates and sales, small excerpts of what is about to unfold, whether it's promotional pics, snippets of songs, new single, clip of a video, etc. We've also gotten a plethora of reviews that serve as promotion as well. I'm not sure what you considered "rushed" about this, but this whole thing is unveiling quite nicely. And I'm sure most fans feel like it's dragging out some as they are dying to get their hands on the new album. Seems like Job well done to me.

Guest groovyguy

Bull shit. This very clip as well as the six others we heard are all part of promotion. There is nothing "rushed" about it. The promotion all started back as far as Superbowl weekend. That was nearly 8 weeks ago. We still got more than a week to go. Since then, each week we've been getting tour dates and sales, small excerpts of what is about to unfold, whether it's promotional pics, snippets of songs, new single, clip of a video, etc. We've also gotten a plethora of reviews that serve as promotion as well. I'm not sure what you considered "rushed" about this, but this whole thing is unveiling quite nicely. And I'm sure most fans feel like it's dragging out some as they are dying to get their hands on the new album. Seems like Job well done to me.

EPK coming soon. And the studio + Smirnoff footage.