"I Don't Give A" OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest Sinnerboy

Guest FrozenEyes

So much edge and bite!!!! One of my favorites, except for that intro that sounds like a generic ringtone on my phone. :confused:

I can overlook that cause the rest is mind blowing! :wow: And this rap works so much better than GMAYL. Here it really fits.

THE FINAL MINUTE IS LIKE JESUS HIMSELF CAME IN MY MOUTH.

This album is making us more and more vulgar. Violently happy and religiously cruel. It's an eargasm. I think the end should be th beginning for the live tour so we know it's coming...

I think she should do a video for this with Jonas Akerlund, intercutting actual real life, documentary type footage, combined with overly styled shots of the more insane moments. Combine that, with rehearsal footage of the tour during the final minute of the song and it's a perfect lead up to the tour!

I think she should do a video for this with Jonas Akerlund, intercutting actual real life, documentary type footage, combined with overly styled shots of the more insane moments. Combine that, with rehearsal footage of the tour during the final minute of the song and it's a perfect lead up to the tour!

Nah not Jonas... the guy had his moment with Madonna back in '98-00 but lets face it the last few times she's made videos with him it's been a complete letdown. I include American Life in that category.

I do agree that it deserves a video though. God, all the songs do. But the song that deserves it the most is Gang Bang and the ONLY person who can direct it is Quentin. I really wish... just a fantasy though.

Guest Not4Pussies

Nah not Jonas... the guy had his moment with Madonna back in '98-00 but lets face it the last few times she's made videos with him it's been a complete letdown. I include American Life in that category.

I do agree that it deserves a video though. God, all the songs do. But the song that deserves it the most is Gang Bang and the ONLY person who can direct it is Quentin. I really wish... just a fantasy though.

ditto!

Jonas time has passed.

Celebration + Britney's Hold It Against Me, not great videos

Look at the rate were at now. The 2nd video is already equally as good or equally as better as the first, so obviously we're in for something that's just as good as the first 2. Interscope won't let her stoop down to Jonas level (even though I love him, but face it, M needs to move on from him)

They want something new. And I'm sure Madonna does too.

Does she say in the first verse "Shave my ass"? :lol: I love it!

That would be "SHAKE my ass," but I imagine you know that by now.

YES M'AM.

Nicki delivers, and Madonna's HUMUNGOUS bridge in the middle dedic8ed to Guy Ritchie is GLORIOUS.

Sidebar: do you think when Nicki says "Ayo, Madonna" that Madonna says "Yes Ma'am" too? If she said "Yes, Nicki" that would be fine, too -- but it's hard to distinguish her behind Nicki's rapping. [i know acko said it reminds him of a reference to Wendy and Lisa, but it also reminds me of that "Love Is Strange" song -- it was used on the [i]Dirty Dancing[/i] soundtrack, I think -- where the guy says "Oh, Sylvia?" and the woman answers back, "Yes, Mickey?" :lol: Does anyone know what I'm talking about?]

Back on track -- Nicki does deliver, and I love this track.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

He loves Madonna though. Maybe if you ax him kindly and offer him your FEET to suck on, he'll think about it?

Oh my darling my hamburger, have a lick of this *shoves ass in your face*.

QT loves M for sure! he's cool, but i can't see it happening, NO HARM IN AXING THOUGH I AGREE.

Plus he doesn't have a twitter, if I'm not mistaken.

Our only hope is to start writing fake articles claiming he is in fact directing the video. Who wants to get started?

totally agree. it would be magic a GB video directed by QT. it's a dream, i know (cause of the movie and other things), also because it's not a single material (love it, but imo it's not a commercial song for general public) but i like dreaming.

that said i love I Don't Give A. it's so full of energy and rhythm and the rap fits so well and M sing it with such a force...and the final....is it the first ever FUCK symphony in the history of music??

she doesn't even tweet :lol:

She also doesn't take ex-lovers on Death Proof-inspired joyrides at gunpoint while yelling "DRIVE BITCH! DIE BITCH!". One hopes.

Actually, I would love knowing she did.

I was listening to this today and it seems very similar to American Life in its theme/sentiment. It's almost like it's the song American Life should have been. She even let Sticky Minge rap instead...

I love it and that laughing at the end gives me goosebumps. I love it!