"I Don't Give A" OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest Sinnerboy

[quote name=M!chael :D' date='16 March 2012 - 08:42 AM' timestamp='1331844166' post='1228454]

HOT

:bow: Thats the best so far! I love how its almost got a reggae vibe to it.

Guest Not4Pussies

Guy O just tweeted there will be 3 more clip previews: tomorrow, Sat and Sun

tomorrow is a new song we haven't heard yet

Guest groovyguy

What did Orbit and Jean say?

William Orbit

‎"I'm a sinner, I like it that way"

Like · · Share · 11 hours ago ·

Jean Baptiste

10 hours ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

"I'm a sinner I like it that way..."

William Orbit

‎"I'm a sinner, I like it that way"

Like · · Share · 11 hours ago ·

Jean Baptiste

10 hours ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

"I'm a sinner I like it that way..."

Thanks ;) Looks like they're giving us a hint.

Guy O just tweeted there will be 3 more clip previews: tomorrow, Sat and Sun

tomorrow is a new song we haven't heard yet

well they have to pour it on as they moved the official MDNA leak to Mar 19...

GGW > TUTR > GB > GMAYL > IDGA > Superstar > LS > Masterpiece > FF > IA

Guest Xanthium

well they have to pour it on as they moved the official MDNA leak to Mar 19...

Wait, did they move it back to the 19th AGAIN?! Somebody just leak this fucking album NOW. I'm getting TESTY :americanlife:

Wait, did they move it back to the 19th AGAIN?! Somebody just leak this fucking album NOW. I'm getting TESTY :americanlife:

yups, from Mar 21 to Mar 19...

I don't think it will leak before Mar 19... that's where Interscope excelled... keeping the lid on MDNA leakers...

Guest Xanthium

yups, from Mar 21 to Mar 19...

I don't think it will leak before Mar 19... that's where Interscope excelled... keeping the lid on MDNA leakers...

I hope it leaks! UGH! I wanna JAM to this album all weekend long. Oh well. 4 days to go if it doesn't leak. And if it doesn't someone better rip that stream STAT.

Guest Xanthium

Shocker, but mtzl may be behind in thew latest news. According to the other thread, the Italian "leak" is back to the 21st, no?

Really? UGH! Somebody give me a sedative!

Shocker, but mtzl may be behind in thew latest news. According to the other thread, the Italian "leak" is back to the 21st, no?

oh, wasn't it just last night they announced the Mar 21 to Mar 19 thing?

:doofus:

I'm not really following the dates closely (as I haven't listened to any of the previews), just saying it wouldn't be surprising if mtzl had out-of-date info. :p

Xanthie, what does it matter to you? I thought you were "staying strong" until the album-release date.

So if they're previewing the last three songs this weekend then I'm guessing the full album will be streaming on the 19th and not the 21st. I'm eager to hear "Some Girls," if only because Klaus Ahlund is involved. I hope it has a Robyn vibe to it.

Edited by vocalism

I agree with whoever said this is AL done right! I love it and I dont love r'n'b but this is just HOTTTTTTTTTT. M'dolla finally is black AND cool :)... Interesting this is one of the tracks from the reviews I didnt think I ll like but I ended up loving it... On the other hand from the reviews I thought I d love Superstar and I ended up disliking it the most from all songs I ve heard sofar... It goes to show the reviews are not really helping :)

From reading the reviews,I expected this to be a bitter,angry song (like "I'm So Stupid") but it actually sounds like alot of fun.Can't wait to hear the full song,and the rest of Nicki's rap.