"I Don't Give A" OFFICIAL THREAD

Guest Sinnerboy

The last minute is like the new DIES IRAE :rotfl::wow:

That's the only part of the song that I hate dislike TBQH. I wasn't impressed by it. I don't know. There's something wrong with me these days. The MDNA listening experience has not gone AT ALL the way I thought it would. I feel like everything around me is a mess. :lol:

That's the only part of the song that I hate dislike TBQH. I wasn't impressed by it. I don't know. There's something wrong with me these days. The MDNA listening experience has not gone AT ALL the way I thought it would. I feel like everything around me is a mess. :lol:

That's some Inception shit. :lol: I was empowered to it on my run today.

• 2 months later...

Can I just say how FUCKING AMAZING this song is? I've been listening to it a lot recently and it's my JAM. I love the attitude and the lyrics of the chorus are so representative of Madonna's entire career. That first line (Wake up, ex-wife, this is your life) is such a bittersweet way to start the song, while the outro is such a powerful way to end it. Goddess Nicki was put to GREAT use, too. This one must have been fun to make.

The performance on the MDNA World Tour is GODLY. It's what Human Nature on S&S should have been. Her basking in her badassery during the outro was a perfect way to finish that song.

Goddess Nicki was put to GREAT use, too.

Agreed. Nicki spits her best lines ever in this song. One of the few instances of a guest rapper making a song BETTER.

I think the chorus is the weakest link of "I Don't Give A", but I LOVE running to this song!

• 3 weeks later...

Just read on another forum today that remixes for 'I Don't Give A' are coming out w/ TUTR, like a b-side of sorts. Nothing official but the guy seemed fairly credible. Eh, just passing along a RUMOR AT THIS POINT that, frankly, I find delightful.

Just read on another forum today that remixes for 'I Don't Give A' are coming out w/ TUTR, like a b-side of sorts. Nothing official but the guy seemed fairly credible. Eh, just passing along a RUMOR AT THIS POINT that, frankly, I find delightful.

PLEASE be true. :wow:

It should be a single.

Well, every song should be a single. And every song deserves a proper video.

ala

Beyonce!!!! yes!

and the song is great, but her attitude while she´s performing it, it´s maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvellous!

The live performance of this is making me appreciate this song all over again. She's bad ass in this performance.

I agree. I thought this song was a nice filler but after watching the performance it gained serious respect and think this song should be released!

• 2 months later...

I don't think she censored it as much as she just chose to imply the fuck rather than put it in there. There's not really space for it in the melody for it to even have fit (thus be "censored"). It really doesn't need it.

• 2 weeks later...

This song is really good & I like how it aggressive. I personally like the other potential singles from the album better, but I think this would definitely make the best next single & possibly create the next biggest buzz for her. Nicki M. is pretty ok for me, but I have to admit her super popularity would bring even more attention to the tour & album. Madonna would have to release the next single very, very soon or I guess it wolld be too late.

I always think that there is a chance for new fans to come on board & appreciate mdna. I think this album grows on many people overtime.