Revolver (Tour Version)

svperstar

Guest bluejean

I can't see her singing this flop song when she has 16 other new songs to play with. But maybe as an interlude in the "gang bang" section

Guest FrozenEyes

Just because there's a sexy new picture with the words revolver on top of the image, doesn't make the song actually better no matter how you remix it. :bad::doofus:

God I hope she won't perform revolver, what a waste of space on the setlist... This song is so dreadfull, so bad, such a flop everywhere... The only time I heard this song was traveling with my sister in her car, her Celebration CD was on, and we were singing like crazy when, all a sudden, revolver came on, and we were like WTF, and then stop the cd... Such a touching story that I share with you!!!

God I hope she won't perform revolver, what a waste of space on the setlist... This song is so dreadfull, so bad, such a flop everywhere... The only time I heard this song was traveling with my sister in her car, her Celebration CD was on, and we were singing like crazy when, all a sudden, revolver came on, and we were like WTF, and then stop the cd... Such a touching story that I share with you!!!

OPINION!

I've just listened and it appears to be an edit of a Tracy Young Mix. It sounds most similar to the radio edit

It's a great song for her to perform. Sometimes it's the weaker songs that come alive on stage. I'd take this over The Funny Song or Like A Wirgin anyday.

Also,I think Madonna is very much 'I'll make you appreciate this song one way or another'. She often pulls out random songs to promote her latest work.

I strongly doubt we will get to hear the studio demos now since the Jorge incident. I love those. :(

It does make some sense. She could have a section with Gang Bang, Revolver, Beautiful Killer and an older song in the same theme .... Die Another Day maybe?

She probably thinks it's going to be very punk rock of her to perform "Revolver", an obscure song that no one knows of and that flopped everywhere it was released.

But really, I'd rather "Rescue Me."

Love

It's understanding

It's hard to believe

Life can be

So demanding

I'm sending out

an S.O.S

Stop me from drowning

Baby I'll do the rest

It does make some sense. She could have a section with Gang Bang, Revolver, Beautiful Killer and an older song in the same theme .... Die Another Day maybe?

I always found DAD rather flat live probably because the autotune style of the vocal doesn't lend itself to being performed live. I liked the S&S video but overall I would sooner she pulled something else out of the bag.

this mix doesn't make sense melodically. it sounds like two songs that don't match...trying their best.

if she does any version she HAS to do Guetta's mix...it was twisted!

I hope she does this song just to annoy some of the annoying fans haha.

i just wonder thematically whether it would work better before or after Gang Bang. I think Gang Bang should end a segment for sure. It would be interesting if she ended the show with Gang Bang. Her endings are usually happy and high energy...would be a nice twist on things. There better be drama on this tour. I don't want too many bright colours and candy haha... The Molly Tour!

• 1 month later...