What do you hope tomorrow's clip is?

mrlover

I was busy all day and then i came here expecting to hear another amazing preview and then i find... nothing. :gross:

How untradicional! :americanlife:

Its not about the snippets (for me) its the whole thing. If the albums as good as the reviews say it needs to be out there with proper dates and people to know what the fuck is going on. Im in the UK, one of (if not the biggest) of her markets, 2 songs in and weve had no proper releases dates or interviews. Single 3??? Masterpiece?? or is that our single 2??? Im confused and im here every day. God knows what casual fans must think. Theres no magazine covers, no tv ads no tv dates no flyers or posters. Shes not on the radio because the first single was shit. Somebody somewhere hasnt got a clue.

:clap:

I have been saying something similar in another thread but the response was " people who say this is a mess are stuck on Madonna selling loads of albums and getting radio airplay, Madonna ha graduated to the biggest touring act now". We get it, we know her tours are successful. But the promotion of this era is confusing and uncoordinated and that's just for us fans. Lord knows what the casual fans and general public make of it. Do they think posting pictures on Facebook is the way to go to promote an album?

As someone said in another thread THIS is how you PROMOTE your lead single. THIS is how you let the public know YOU ARE BACK with a KICK ASS ALBUM