What do you hope tomorrow's clip is?

mrlover

Guest ditaluver

not that i am shocked but if you say you're going to do something, do it and do it on time. not only is it rude, its unprofessional. this is why I loathe the fact that this guy and his site is involved in this shit.

Guest Pud Whacker

not that i am shocked but if you say you're going to do something, do it and do it on time. not only is it rude, its unprofessional. this is why I loathe the fact that this guy and his site is involved in this shit.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yeah, but hasn't Madonna's SoundCloud and YouTube been posting them soon after Perez? Do you think they're actually waiting on him? Or maybe it's them - maybe they haven't sent it to him yet (yes, I'm defending him now).

Guest ditaluver

maybe he chooses the clips??? maybe thats why they wait???

He uploads the clips onto his server last minute. the album isnt on there (people have already searched his server)....

I agree, its like waiting for M to come on stage when shes an hour and a half late. It only goes so far until people get fed up, go to the loo and the bar and actually they give up being excited.

The way I understand it, the clips are sent out by the label to Perez and other international outlets (Bild, etc). And nobody has posted it yet. As fun as it is to hate on Perez, it's out of his control. It's the label causing delays by not sending them out on time. So really this is Interscope's screw up.

Guest ditaluver

well i just saw this

#Rumoured @PerezHilton Won't leak a Madonna Song tonight, but the last three songs next week RT

^^^ this makes no sense if it will be streaming by monday.

The way I understand it, the clips are sent out by the label to Perez and other international outlets (Bild, etc). And nobody has posted it yet. As fun as it is to hate on Perez, it's out of his control. It's the label causing delays by not sending them out on time. So really this is Interscope's screw up.

He could mention that though.

(And yeah about next week, we will have the leak or a full web rip by Monday afternoon, theres no point.)

Guest ditaluver

yes I agree. totally unprofessional....if the record co hadnt sent it...then at least say HEY GUYS..this is whats up

but i know people who have the album love to watch others squirm cause they get off on it.

Guest ditaluver

He knows his site is getting traffic because of us so i doubt he'd mention there's no clip today.

haha instead he's getting tweets like this

@crazyraycooguh: @perezhilton HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

but here:

@myMDNAcom Its easy to put @PerezHilton on blast. but he has to wait for the clips to be sent to him thats why they arent on M's youtube or soundcloud

But why would they only preview 3 more songs when there are 4 they haven't given clips of yet? Unless they're counting that bit of TUTR from the "megamix" as that songs clip. Which if they are is just stupid. And if they weren't planning on previewing a song today they should've let us know ahead of time.

haha instead he's getting tweets like this

@crazyraycooguh: @perezhilton HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

but here:

@myMDNAcom Its easy to put @PerezHilton on blast. but he has to wait for the clips to be sent to him thats why they arent on M's youtube or soundcloud

lol love it

I'm having flashbacks to the GGW Vevo debacle. I want to like you Interscope, but you're making it very hard!

VERY hard. Ive never known such a mess.

Tsk, tsk, you peeps waiting to hear the snippets. If you just waited for the album release date... :demonic:

Its not about the snippets (for me) its the whole thing. If the albums as good as the reviews say it needs to be out there with proper dates and people to know what the fuck is going on. Im in the UK, one of (if not the biggest) of her markets, 2 songs in and weve had no proper releases dates or interviews. Single 3??? Masterpiece?? or is that our single 2??? Im confused and im here every day. God knows what casual fans must think. Theres no magazine covers, no tv ads no tv dates no flyers or posters. Shes not on the radio because the first single was shit. Somebody somewhere hasnt got a clue.

When they first announced this whole thing they were very clear that there would be 3 songs a week for the next 3 weeks. If plans changed they should've gotten word out. At this point if there's no clip today, they need to explain why or what happened. Nobody knows what's going on, especially since it was clearly stated we'd get 3 songs each week. Fail.

Well after all, Madonna fans (myself included) are very demanding ... let's just enjoy what we have and keep waiting watching the Girlie Show, hoping the new tour will be as good as that!!!

When they first announced this whole thing they were very clear that there would be 3 songs a week for the next 3 weeks. If plans changed they should've gotten word out. At this point if there's no clip today, they need to explain why or what happened. Nobody knows what's going on, especially since it was clearly stated we'd get 3 songs each week. Fail.

Right.

If there was a problem getting the preview to Perez or Bild for some reason they why don't they just put it on her official YT channel. One would hope Guy O'Useless and or his team have full control of that?!

Perhap's somethings going on behind the scenes that made them change their plans. Who know's but I hope Guy's getting some strong tweets about this f-up.