FALLING FREE preview

Guest ditaluver

i still havent listened to the previews and i intend on keeping it that way.....but it gets harder and harder.....your rave reviews put a smile on my face and want me to give a go and listen to the previews but i have to be strong and hold on for one more week before the magic can happen..

i still havent listened to the previews and i intend on keeping it that way.....but it gets harder and harder.....your rave reviews put a smile on my face and want me to give a go and listen to the previews but i have to be strong and hold on for one more week before the magic can happen..

You'll cry and cum an OCEAN. The album is just way too good. It murders almost everything she has ever done before.

When I lose a certain claim,

the tries to know and needs to blame

Love this bit.

Deep and pure, our hearts align

And then IÂ’m free, IÂ’m free of mind

When I let loose the need to know

Then weÂ’re both free, weÂ’re free to go

When I lose a certain claim

The tries to know and needs to blame

Whatever river runs aground

It turns my head and washes down

The face of god who stands above

Pouring over hope and love

That all of might and life and limb

Could turn again and love again

When I refuse the need to know

Then weÂ’re both free to go

IÂ’m falling free

Haven't listened to the snippet; and I don't get these lyrics, they're very Candy Perfume Girl :doofus: *lowIQ*

Haven't listened to the snippet; and I don't get these lyrics, they're very Candy Perfume Girl :doofus: *lowIQ*

Then why not wait until you hear the song, because this doesn't sound or even remotely come off any way close to CANDY PERFUME GIRL. And I love that song. Furthermore, the comparisons to MER GIRL, I do understand, simply on the fact musically and lyrically it's quite introspective, but Mer Girl is far more darker and haunting. Falling Free seems to have a bit more upbeat spirit and hopefulness.... almost as if she's letting go of a something that she's been mourning or felt pain for a long time.

It's beautiful. I love it! The piano, the melody, her voice and the free form lyrics remind me a lot of Tori Amos, back when she used to be good!

Falling Free

Deep and pure, our hearts align

And then I’m free, I’m free of mind

When I let loose the need to know

Then we’re both free, we’re free to go

When I lose a certain claim

The tries to know and needs to blame

Whatever river runs aground

It turns my head and washes down

The face of god who stands above

Pouring over hope and love

That all of might and life and limb

Could turn again and love again

When I refuse the need to know

Then we’re both free to go

I’m falling free

http://mymdna.com/listen-leak-day-5-60-second-clip/

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire...88l56rmjt0tcitw

Falling Free (Dubtronic Extended Preview Version)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpg4eo_falling-free-dubtronic-extended-preview-version_music

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::dramatic:

Does this snippet sound like it's part of the first or the second half of the song?

I'm just so curious to hear it all

:clap:

Based on the reviews, I believe I remember reading that the song has more orchestration and builds up as it goes, so I'd say somewhere in the beginning.