FALLING FREE preview

Guest ditaluver

Guest Pud Whacker

im so thrilled with each song weve heard, theyre so vastly different from one another. im so looking forward to the release.

love FALLING FREE. xo

I've decided not to listen to any preview anymore, with "Superstar" we've already got 5 previews for the album, and also 3 full songs. And it seems like Falling Free is a beautiful song, so I want to have the first listen experience of it in full and not as a snippet.

So, I'm team "Not listening to previews anymore", lol. But don't tease me, guys ;)

OH MY GOD I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT BUT I CAN'T I WILL BE STRONG JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!

I'm with you! I want it so badly but I try not to listen to it by thinking the first listen experience of MDNA will be much better then.

Guest Xanthium

I'm with you! I want it so badly but I try not to listen to it by thinking the first listen experience of MDNA will be much better then.

We need to start a task force where we go to a factory where they make CDs and start FUCKING FOR TRACKS!

Guest ditaluver

Falling Free

Deep and pure, our hearts align
And then I’m free, I’m free of mind
When I let loose the need to know
Then we’re both free, we’re free to go

When I lose a certain claim
The tries to know and needs to blame
Whatever river runs aground
It turns my head and washes down

The face of god who stands above
Pouring over hope and love
That all of might and life and limb
Could turn again and love again

When I refuse the need to know
Then we’re both free to go
I’m falling free

http://mymdna.com/listen-leak-day-5-60-second-clip/

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire...88l56rmjt0tcitw

Falling Free (Dubtronic Extended Preview Version)
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpg4eo_falling-free-dubtronic-extended-preview-version_music

I'd love to know the writers on this one.

Perhaps a Mod can merge these 2 threads.. :angel:

This is the song she collaborated on with Joe Henry Laurie Mayer, and William Orbit.

I agree, it has a "celtic" vibe. It's beautiful. Her vocals take me back to EVITA. All the reviews on this song were pretty spot on how raw and how this may be her best vocal on the album. This album is surely shaping up to be an eclectic bunch of songs for ALL fans to enjoy. I'm betting this album will be more well received than not by her fans. Even those who may hate the majority of the album, will probably enjoy a couple of the tracks immensely.

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

oh wow. :wow:

not as sparse as the reviews made it sound, but it's still fucking beautiful.

and no 'like a dog without a bone' lyric in sight! :dramatic:

I love her voice, the lyrics, the melody...really really nice and I somehow wish there were more ballads like this on the record.

But as someone said, MDNA is going to be extremely diverse and eclectic and will feature all kinds of songs and all kinds of vocal deliveries with hints to her older albums which is genius considering it's called Madonna/M's DNA.