SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

More news:

"Competition to make the artcover of the new single by Madonna has changes

Last minute changes in the competition to be held in São Paulo to discover a new talent in the arts.

Titled "Art in Urban MIS - Experience with Artists" will be only for graffiti artists and workshop will be coordinate by Binho Ribeiro, one of the leading names in the street art world.

Thirty projects will be selected to attend a show at MIS in addition to a competition in which the winning work will be used as the cover art of a limited CD of the next single by Madonna, Superstar.

Entries are free and go up tomorrow, 19/setember. Candidates must be older than 18 years, complete the registration form, and send a brief CV, a summary of submissions and 3 images of works made by him. The disclosure of the list of those selected will be published on September 20, 2012."

B-Day? :roadrunner:

At least that one is kisnda fun, has some novelty factor and she doesn't sound anemic on it. Who knows, annoying people on their birthdays with it could become a thing ;) And I can easily imagine it being used in a movie montage or something.

At least that one is kisnda fun, has some novelty factor and she doesn't sound anemic on it. Who knows, annoying people on their birthdays with it could become a thing ;) And I can easily imagine it being used in a movie montage or something.

Yes, I was wondering if she wrote the song just so it could be used in place of the original 'Happy Birthday' which I think costs $24,000 to use each time given that every project she does seems to be about money. :stir:

As for Superstar, I was also wondering if M was going to start pushing Lola into the limelight.

"Madonna will launch album 'Keep Walking, Brazil' in december"

Madonna launches in Brazil in December the album Keep Walking, Brazil, partnering with a brand of drinks that bring remixes of the song "Superstar". And as part of the project, a graffiti made ​​by a Brazilian will be chosen by the pop diva to stamp the artcover.

The competition is part of the Urban Art at MIS - Experience with artists, offering workshops with Binho Ribeiro directed to graffiti art. To participate, you must register on the official website and send resume, three images of copyright works and a synopsis of each.

In all, 30 contestants will be asked to integrate the MIS workshops where, among other things, create the cover art for Keep Walking, Brazil.

Registrations take place until this wednesday, 19 in the MIS website site - only over 18 years old can participate.

Source: Rolling Stone Magazine

I think it means it will be a brazilian single. To celebrate her coming.

She probably gets a lot of money with these partnerships. Smirnoff (worldwide), Johnnie Walker (Brazil) and she's gonna participate on a TV show in Argentina. Money+Money+Money.

• 3 weeks later...

F there’s one woman who doesn’t take kindly to being told what to do, it’s MADONNA.

Yet the singer has backed down from staging one of her most dangerous stunts yet — messing around with a traditional Muslim bridal costume.

Madge had planned to prance around in her new music video — and possibly on stage — dressed as a “Terror Bride” as a comment on women’s oppression and war.

She already had the outfit — a mix of a traditional Iraqi bridal veil and a US soldier’s uniform — stitched up to fit her and had tried it on.

But when Madge’s advisers warned her the stunt was asking for trouble, she took the unusual step of backing down at the last minute.

A source said: “Madonna had the outfit ready to go. She was really proud of it and said it was her ‘Terror Bride’ costume.

“She had paraded around in it and said she was going to wear it in her next music video.

“At first when people started telling her it was madness she just brushed it off.

“But when they mentioned that her actions could put her life at risk she decided to ditch it from her video and certainly won’t be wearing it on stage.

“She was really disappointed as she was so adamant about it.

“And even when she said she wasn’t going to go ahead she winked that it was being put aside ‘for now’.”

The video clearly wasn’t intended for the track off her latest MDNA album I Don’t Give A ... as she obviously does.

She will now change the next video to the inoffensive track Superstar.

Wise choice to drop it — but sad to see Madge censoring herself.

Over the decades she’s withstood threats from everyone from stalkers to the Russian mafia and Muslim fanatics who despise her dedication to the Jewish Kabbalah sect.

And on her current tour she’s been defying anti-gun lobbyists by gleefully blasting weapons on stage.

Some critics got especially worked up when she got her guns out at her Edinburgh gig in July — just 48 hours after the Batman cinema massacre in Colorado.

Madge’s tour is still going strong and last night she played the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California.

It has to be said Madge still likes a good row.

I wouldn’t have liked to have been the messenger telling her the Terror Bride wasn’t one of her brightest ideas.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4577183/madonna-ditches-terror-bride-costume-as-too-risky.html#ixzz28jmnMEDK

Superstar never was gonna be a single, all rumors by fans.

Im working with Guy on Some projects and he as asked me to spread the word as I said before there's gonna be no more singles from MDNA!

Guest pedrohdi

Superstar never was gonna be a single, all rumors by fans.

Im working with Guy on Some projects and he as asked me to spread the word as I said before there's gonna be no more singles from MDNA!

Since you're working with Guy, maybe you could explain why Love Spent wasn't a single.

Superstar as a single would without a doubt be the worst decision ever made in Madonna's career. The song sounds like a B-Side, at best.

Why? It's such a smart song! Just like Spanish Lesson, her Spanish is perfect in that song and the lyrics make her seem very intelligent! I'm still pissed she didn't put that one out too! :lmao: