SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

Superstar as a single would without a doubt be the worst decision ever made in Madonna's career. The song sounds like a B-Side, at best.

The worst single of her career award goes to Give Me All Your Bucket

GGW is truly the worst, followed by Celebration and 4 Minutes. All suffering from cheap, dated production and some pretty crappy lyrics.

Superstar is for some sort of a promo campaign so I can sort of see why they went with it as there's not much else appropriate. It's still a lame ass record that should have been left as a demo.

The Superstar Project has began in São Paulo. Binho Ribeiro, street artist, will teach some Brazilian new artists in a workshop to produce the artcover for Madonna's next album with Johnnie Walker.

Binho Ribeiro himself made the first illustration on a 8,0x2,5m panel which will be on the front of the Museu da Imagem e do Som (MIS) in São Paulo.

pitt%C3%A3o.jpg

Superstar never was gonna be a single, all rumors by fans.

Im working with Guy on Some projects and he as asked me to spread the word as I said before there's gonna be no more singles from MDNA!

:rolleyes:

Superstar never was gonna be a single, all rumors by fans.

Im working with Guy on Some projects and he as asked me to spread the word as I said before there's gonna be no more singles from MDNA!

:rotfl:

tumblr_mbwwsbmzcN1qewacoo1_r1_400.gif

Superstar is totally filler to me, but it's better than GMAYL, and smarter than GGW. I've always said the two best shots at a hit were TUTR and "Superstar." It's just a shame those weren't the first two singles instead of the third and possibly fourth. "Superstar" has grown on me a little. If you ignore the stupid lyrics, the melody is nice, as are the vocals. It's classic "happy" throwaway Madonna. I could see it doing well...six months ago.

I get that people would prefer a better song, like LS or GB, but to those who don't think it's a smart choice for a single: It totally falls in line with what's on the radio right now. I can totally hear Katy Perry singing it. That said, they might as well have gone with something to please the fans, because no matter what they release now will bomb. The Superbowl/Clear Channel ship sailed along time ago.

Superstar is totally filler to me, but it's better than GMAYL, and smarter than GGW. I've always said the two best shots at a hit were TUTR and "Superstar." It's just a shame those weren't the first two singles instead of the third and possibly fourth. "Superstar" has grown on me a little. If you ignore the stupid lyrics, the melody is nice, as are the vocals. It's classic "happy" throwaway Madonna. I could see it doing well...six months ago.

I get that people would prefer a better song, like LS or GB, but to those who don't think it's a smart choice for a single: It totally falls in line with what's on the radio right now. I can totally hear Katy Perry singing it. That said, they might as well have gone with something to please the fans, because no matter what they release now will bomb. The Superbowl/Clear Channel ship sailed along time ago.

:dead: @ ANY love that Superstar actually gets...

But why asking a fan to spread the word instead of GUY spreading the word himself at that stupid Twitter account? Ugh, Madonna is either retard now or she works with super-retards.

Anything that is announced officially would get picked up. I think if Guy tweeted there would be no more singles, it might cause the press to announce that the album has flopped as the singles bombed. Putting it onto the grapevine is more discreet.

I wonder what these 'projects' are???

Anything that is announced officially would get picked up. I think if Guy tweeted there would be no more singles, it might cause the press to announce that the album has flopped as the singles bombed. Putting it onto the grapevine is more discreet.

I wonder what these 'projects' are???

MDNA Photo Book

MDNA LIVE CD/DVD Cover

:biggrin:

Keep Walking, Brazil - Madonna

Keep Walking, Brazil elects works for the new single Superstar by Madonna.

From next Tuesday (30), visitors will witness the MIS exhibition "Urban art in MIS" whose theme is a tribute to the queen of pop Madonna. The exhibition will be on display until December 16. Probably, Madonna that will be in the country in December with the MDNA TOUR, should visit the site and the admission is free and open to the public.

The exhibition "Urban art in MIS" is the result of urban art workshops of the project "Keep Walking, Brazil", sponsored by Johnnie Walker. There are 30 screens 1m x 1m with traits, languages ​​and techniques of graffiti from 30 different artists who worked with a single goal: to conquer Madonna!

The street performers were selected by an edict of the museum and participated in a month of workshops taught by graffiti artist Binho Ribeiro and Giovanni Bianco, Madonna's art director.

At the end of the exhibition, one of the works will be chosen by the singer to stamp the cover of "Superstar" remixes single, from the album MDNA, which will be released in Brazil in December.

Pictures:

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-2-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-3-615x461.jpg

keep-walking-brazil-madonna-superstar-4-615x461.jpg

Aww, it's a nice treat to Brazilian fans!

Nessie! You have to go to that exhibition and try to take some pictures!

I'll try to visit when I go to the show. 43 days! :roadrunner:

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm one of the few that really likes this song. It's one of those happy-go-lucky-put-a-smile-on-your-face songs. It's bright, fun, silly, and cheerful. If songs were blood relatives, this would be "Cherish's" cousin.