SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

And people complain about it being on the live CD. Are you kidding? Musically, it's one of the highlights from the CD, and it's great to run to!

It is a worthy interlude for the live CD along with DAD.

• 1 month later...

THE NEXT SINGLE?

"SUPERSTAR will be new single and will have artcover made by a brazilian chosen in exclusive contest in São Paulo.

Graphic designers, attention! Madonna is eyeing Brazil and will choose a professional to do the cover for her new single, the song SUPERSTAR, to be launched later this year.

It is a partnership between the whisk brand Johnnie Walker to mount a workshop at the Museum of Image and Sound (MIS) in São Paulo for 30 students. At the end of the course, which will be curated by the art director Giovanni Bianco and whose registrations expire on the 19th in the museum's website, each professional will be asked to create a cover.

In December, whenshe brings her new tour to the country, Madonna will choose the work that will be the cover of a limited edition CD. "What attracted me to the project is the opportunity to inspire a generation of Brazilian artists to progress in the creative field," says the singer.

Expect more details soon!"

source: madonnaonline.com.br

If they really wanted it as a single, it should have been out back in May as the 3rd single. It was already getting exposed on TV by being used in a Bravo commercial here in the US.

you forget that all fans already bought tickets or songs or cd s..superstar is pure silly hit for all the thers that left.. Kids are main buyers for sure. Smart.

Just because it sounds like a child wrote it, doesn't mean kids are going to want to buy it.

Terrible if this is true but at the same time, it wouldn't surprise me if Madonna starts pushing Lola into the spotlight.

She might as well re-release "Hey You".

I think "Superstar" is the weakest track in the album. Pick ANY other song from it and it would be a better choice.

Superstar????????

What's wrong with I'm A Dick, Ted or Love Spent? :(

On the other hand, this era has been so shitty singles-wise (except for the fabulous GGW, of course) that it doesn't really matter anymore. Like, what's the difference? :dazed:

Guest FrozenEyes

She might as well re-release "Hey You".

I think "Superstar" is the weakest track in the album. Pick ANY other song from it and it would be a better choice.

B-Day? :roadrunner: