SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

F :unsure: inally heard Lola on the song, she's at the very end of the song. She sounds quite lovely actually, very cute that she's singing with her mom.

I thought she was the 'ooh ooh ooh la la' part that goes throughout the song. :lol::unsure:

Hate it. The lyrics are dumber than its sister track "Superpop" from Confessions era and that one rightly never made the album. If she releases this as a single it'll go the way of "Revolver" for me — won't bother paying attention or collecting the remixes.

Hate it. The lyrics are dumber than its sister track "Superpop" from Confessions era and that one rightly never made the album. If she releases this as a single it'll go the way of "Revolver" for me — won't bother paying attention or collecting the remixes.

Superpop! :lmao: :lmao:

The lyrics are terrible - "You can have the keys to my car, I'll play you a song on my guitar" rhyming car with guitar is just lazy.

"You're a hot track, you're my suppa duppa star". Seriously if that's the best she can do then she needs a good songwriter.

It's "You're a hotshot, ..." but whatever.

I find this song a little too "hippy dippy" for me, especially in the lyrical department, however it is very infectious and once it is in my head, it's in there all day.

Retard lyrics aside, it's most definitely one of the best and catchiest hooks on the album. And it could work as a single, look at the success of "Hey Soul Sister" which is similar.

Guest bluejean

Hey Soul Sister has alot more going for it though.

Its not as bad as Superplop or Bday Song, it deserves its place on the album but definitely not single worthy. Unless they plan to release 10 singles from the album.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The lyrics are terrible, aren't they :lol: "you're like Braaaaando"...."you're Abe Linnnnncoln"........ :lmao:

I do like it though. It's kyoot. Reminds me of dancing with midgets in a street party.

Seriosuly though, i can't hear Lola anywhere and i think you're all imagining it :lmao:

The lyrics are terrible, aren't they :lol: "you're like Braaaaando"...."you're Abe Linnnnncoln"........ :lmao:

I do like it though. It's kyoot. Reminds me of dancing with midgets in a street party.

Seriosuly though, i can't hear Lola anywhere and i think you're all imagining it :lmao:

:lmao:

Love it, it's cute.

Reminds me of something that would be played in the background for some kind of female shaving cream commercial.

I would prefer to have this song as the "summer single" over TUTR. for the video, since Lourdes sings in the background, it'd be pretty cool to have Lourdes dressing up and re-enacting or dressing up on her mom's most iconic images (sorta like the LAV thing she did for celebration)

I would prefer to have this song as the "summer single" over TUTR. for the video, since Lourdes sings in the background, it'd be pretty cool to have Lourdes dressing up and re-enacting or dressing up on her mom's most iconic images (sorta like the LAV thing she did for celebration)

It is the perfect summer single. We need Cherish/True Blue Madonna back!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker

Superstar - absolutely in my top 3 off MDNA. listening to it now. love every second of it. xo

Superstar - absolutely in my top 3 off MDNA. listening to it now. love every second of it. xo

What are the other two?

It changes week to week, this has to be my all time favorite album from hers, but, Love Spent, I'm Addicted, and Girl Gone Wild are definitely up there.