SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

Is there still video of this online? I remember it was all over the place but now I can't find it.

And based on the snippets we've heard, here's my take:

I'm Addicted > Gang Bang > Love Spent > Turn Up the Radio > Masterpiece > Girl Gone Wild > Superstar > Give Me All Your Luvin'

Jimmy Jimmy would be somewhere in the middle.

I can't find a full version on the net but there's a preview of it onHardy Indiigo's website( the part where he's mixing the track is missing from the preview).

It's fantastic! I love it!!!

It's perfect pop, perfect summer radio song!

It has a True Blue era pop sensibility :dramatic:

MDNA 4 LIFE :wow:

"You can have the password to my phone" CLEARLY is the new "Your heart fits just like a glove" :inlove:

I guess I was expecting something else. Not feeling this song yet, but maybe it will grow on me when I hear it in full. Gang Bang remains my favorite followed by I'm Addicted. Now I want to know what that music that was used in the Smirnoff intro was from.

I guess I was expecting something else. Not feeling this song yet, but maybe it will grow on me when I hear it in full. Gang Bang remains my favorite followed by I'm Addicted. Now I want to know what that music that was used in the Smirnoff intro was from.

Have you checked out the GGW mixes? It could be the Kim Fai mix (I think) - if I'm remembering the right part of the show. It has a really epic build.

I'm Addicted > Superstar > Girl Gone Wild > Gang Bang > Give Me All Your Luvin'> Masterpiece > Turn up the radio > Love Spent

Love Spent>Gang Bang>Girl Gone Wild>Masterpiece>Turn up the radio>I'm Addicted >Give Me All Your Luvin'>Superstar

I love her vocal on this. The way she sings "to my phone" and "you get home" :inlove:

Yep, sweet.

Her voice sounds so young! How she does it? Is it normal for a 53yo have the voice of a little girl? :blink:

She said in a 1978 interview in the UK mag Smash Hits that she knew she sounded girl-like and that she never wanted to lose that quality.