SUPERSTAR

Guest ditaluver

this track is ADORABLE!!!! this is the song Lola is back-up...

it is a cute track and it's understandable that this song will not be popular in this forum...

I knew people would hate it the minute I heard it, but it's made my day :rosey:

Song is already on YouTube. Look at the dislike bar :lmao:

lol its not so bad. the other snippets got a lot of dislikes at first too. it's the lurkers and haters voting it down. after a day or two the likes will grow a lot stronger :)

Atrocious lyrics :/

I'm quite disappointed thinking that Hardy indiigo Muanza did that wonderful hard floor / German indus instrumental at the Smirnoff event and we end up with an Orbit wannabe track :/

yeah.. hardy produced this? :blink: it sounds like an orbit meets solveig. its cute but hopefully hardy has worked his wonders on the other tracks he worked on :)

its been stuck in my head since my first play though :lol:

Imagine if this had been released as the lead single :lmao:

The forum would be VOCAL i assure you :rotfl:

I think it is just like GMAYL. Fluffy filler not less, not more.

I knew people would hate it the minute I heard it, but it's made my day :rosey:

yeah, most posters here would prefer I'm Addicted over Superstar or Love Spent... I am more of the Superstar/Love Spent MADONNA fan...

GANG BANG is like a centerpoint of all M fans...

Atrocious lyrics :/

I'm quite disappointed thinking that Hardy indiigo Muanza did that wonderful hard floor / German indus instrumental at the Smirnoff event and we end up with an Orbit wannabe track :/

Is that the track that played when she made her entrance? Because I was hoping that was one of the new tracks she was working on for the album. Oh well.

Guest ditaluver

Is that the track that played when she made her entrance? Because I was hoping that was one of the new tracks she was working on for the album. Oh well.

im pretty sure Gang Bang is what is being played when she entered

yeah, most posters here would prefer I'm Addicted over Superstar or Love Spent... I am more of the Superstar/Love Spent MADONNA fan...

GANG BANG is like a centerpoint of all M fans...

:thumbsup: i'm with you!!!

it seems like a new cherish, lovable. it makes me feel good!!!

I can perfectly understand why some of the critics wanted this to be released as a single.

It has a hit written all over it.

This is my second have so far. My ranking so far:

GB>Superstar>Im Addicted>GMAYL>TUTR>LS>GGW>Masterpiece.

yeah.. hardy produced this? :blink: it sounds like an orbit meets solveig. its cute but hopefully hardy has worked his wonders on the other tracks he worked on :)

its been stuck in my head since my first play though :lol:

Yep there was this segment on a french entertainment show "50 minutes inside" about Madonna's french connection and it was after the Smirnoff event and they interviewed her dancer Norman and Hardy (Whom Norman introduced to Madonna) and he was mixing the track Madonna made her entrance on and he said he composed it especially for her."Superstar" is the only track being produced by Hardy on MDNA. Maybe we'll get it as some kind of bonus track sometime or on his own album ( i don't know if he's making one).

I can perfectly understand why some of the critics wanted this to be released as a single.

It has a hit written all over it.

This is my second have so far. My ranking so far:

GB>Superstar>Im Addicted>GMAYL>TUTR>LS>GGW>Masterpiece.

I totally agree! I think it would make a great single. If you ask the average person who is a casual fan of Madonna, what it is they don't like about some of her recent music, they will say they don't like it when they feel the beats are too heavy or techno-ish. They love the older more poppy Madonna. This is the kind of single they are looking for from her although hard core fans may prefer the harder stuff like Gang Bang.

Yep there was this segment on a french entertainment show "50 minutes inside" about Madonna's french connection and it was after the Smirnoff event and they interviewed her dancer Norman and Hardy (Whom Norman introduced to Madonna) and he was mixing the track Madonna made her entrance on and he said he composed it especially for her."Superstar" is the only track being produced by Hardy on MDNA. Maybe we'll get it as some kind of bonus track sometime or on his own album ( i don't know if he's making one).

Is there still video of this online? I remember it was all over the place but now I can't find it.

And based on the snippets we've heard, here's my take:

I'm Addicted > Gang Bang > Love Spent > Turn Up the Radio > Masterpiece > Girl Gone Wild > Superstar > Give Me All Your Luvin'

Jimmy Jimmy would be somewhere in the middle.

Edited by vocalism

Guest FrozenEyes

I haven't heard it.. Is this the albums spanish lesson?? ohno.png

No definitely not! I don't think she could make another Spanish Lesson if she tried!!!! :manson:

I think it's a fine ALBUM TRACK.

Me too. Not filler. Just not some people's taste and I normally wouldn't like this but when the reviews mentioned previous songs like cherish and now I hear it, it does remind me of the simple, goofy Madonna, and I actually surprised myself that I like it.