Hair

Nessie

Yes... but she did it for several DWT shows so...

Do you think that at age 53 she can do that without damaging her hair? Someone has said here that she has lost hair during the last few years... is that true? If she has i haven't noticed it...

I Hate to use the M word, but most women lose hair during.... Menopause. Its quite common due the loss of estrogen. You probably didn't notice it because Andy Le-Hack-Job ALWAYS uses

clip in extensions. Always.

Her hair will look similar to all the previous tours (probably being close to the SB performance) as long as she uses Andy. That's all he knows how to do.

I'm a hairdresser, and it irritates me to see her with "curl by numbers" hairstyles ALL THE TIME.

Can't wait to see the GGW video though, she's finally getting some variation in the mix.

I think the GGW hairdo look would be great for the tour, it's really fresh looking!

is this what u're referring to?

281x211.jpg

she did a similar hairdo at venice and it looked awful

20110902-pictures-madonna-venice-film-festival-movie-star-lounge-07.jpg

20110902-pictures-madonna-venice-film-festival-movie-star-l.jpg

juu.png

makes her face look swollen and about 5 yrs older

Her hair will look similar to all the previous tours (probably being close to the SB performance) as long as she uses Andy. That's all he knows how to do.

I'm a hairdresser, and it irritates me to see her with "curl by numbers" hairstyles ALL THE TIME.

Who was her hairstylish during the Erotica / Bedtime Stories era?

I agree! The show was great but that was one of the most boring hairs ever!

Absolutely no center part this time! She needs something versatile but cool enough for the stage.

Or like this?! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

madonna23.jpg

I must have been living under a rock all this time. Are those hairy Italian forearms I see there? Such an iconic pic and I somehow overlooked that! :blink:

Guest LeJazzHot!

is this what u're referring to?

281x211.jpg

she did a similar hairdo at venice and it looked awful

20110902-pictures-madonna-venice-film-festival-movie-star-lounge-07.jpg

20110902-pictures-madonna-venice-film-festival-movie-star-l.jpg

juu.png

makes her face look swollen and about 5 yrs older

In that Venice pic it looks bad, but it looks awesome in the GGW vid!

I loved the hair at the Superbowl, but im tirred of the symmetrical curls. She did it for $&$ 08. It's nice, but we need to move on.

I'd love a pony tail again.