Photos from tour rehearsals

Camacho

• 1 month later...

When Kanye and Pharrel recorded Beat goes On backdrop they were classic and pimp

3014557742_1532c28d81_z.jpg

I love this performance! One of the highlights of the S&S tour.

i hope shes not wearing them awful adidas arm sleeve things throughout the show.

this tour is probably the most anticipated Madonna project for years. to me anyway.

I love the new photos. She looks amazing. I think I like her with her hair at that length.

Is she doing the Super Bowl cartwheels? :dramatic:

Love that she still wears those adidas socks and the Channel fingerless gloves. :fag:

I hope it's going to be spectacular . I like the latest photos and I hope there will be vast improvement on the wardrobe front with this tour .

I remembered seeing pics of her coming out of a car for rehearsal for SS in those horrific platform trainers and thought " Please don't go there."

I remembered seeing pics of her coming out of a car for rehearsal for SS in those horrific platform trainers and thought " Please don't go there."

Those pics leaked before the show? O.O

Those pics leaked before the show? O.O

Yeah. There were pictures of her going to rehearsal in those shoes.At first I thought it was a joke.

This just in from news-of-Madonna:

#MDNAtour is coming ...

The elements of the scene of the MDNAS arrived yesterday in Tel Aviv. Madonna should arrive with his teams may 23 next to finalize the last rehearsals on the stage.

from news-of-Madonna:-

Latest rumour: MADONNA could change look in the next few days for the MDNAS round (haircuts, colors...). What do you think?

She' clearly singing Jimmy Jimmy. Look at the body, the lips, the dancers. IT'S JIMMY JIMMY!

That might be an improvement on Candy Plop. :p

Let's face it, the lyrics to CS are so obvious. Anybody could have written them. The critic from the Guardian referred to her 'schoolgirl' lyrics and when I read 'I'll be your one stop Candy Store, Everythaaang, Lollipop, Have some more', it's hard not to disagree!

Still, it's fun in a remixed form so fingers crossed, the Erotica mix could really give it the oomph it needs.

If it's true that there is a Confessions style production throughout, I'm really hoping for some cool studio demos.

Its going to be a great show no doubt and can't wait to see her,,,however those dancers again?? . She looked a bit awkward in S&S doing "that style" choreography...i.e pseudo aerobic routines :wacko: ....counting the days!!!

Latest rumour: MADONNA could change look in the next few days for the MDNAS round (haircuts, colors...). What do you think?

Hmmmm. I don't know....makes me nervous :scared:

Hmmmm. I don't know....makes me nervous :scared:

why are you nervous ?? She ain't gonna shave off her hair or anything like that.

Getting her pre-tour cheeklift?

Getting her pre-tour cheeklift?

Is that why she is choosing to play mostly stadiums to accommodate the cheeks ??? LOL