Photos from tour rehearsals

Camacho

You know how she likes to try things out. Don't you remember those CT podcast videos where they showed her trying out the parkour jungle-gym while doing the full blown parkour moves?

More like Drowned World tour lenght hair. I hope she didnt cut it. I'm tired of that stupid hairstyle cut.

Extensions.

Oh Slacklining... :|

I guess some people will be entertained. I hope she's super cautious.

yes, isn´t it a little bit dangerous? I mean, she´s supposed to be dancing, if something happens, the show is over!!!(say goodbyeeeeeeeeee)

Is she really having her boyfriend on her pay roll??

He'd live a nice lifestyle anyway, you know shes gonna make him work for it. :) Look at the gardener. :lol:

Why does everyone think she's crazy? It's hardly the most dangerous thing there. I see people doing it when I go running in the park all the time. :confused:

If they fall off in your park and hurt their hip they can hop home. If madge falls off and hurts her hip, not only cant she finish a show in front of 60,000 people she will have to cancel the tour.

If they fall off in your park and hurt their hip they can hop home. If madge falls off and hurts her hip, not only cant she finish a show in front of 60,000 people she will have to cancel the tour.

Well yes but I'm sure there'll be some safety mechanism whereby if she falls she won't land on her menopausal hip - so she'll either be strapped up (if she's too high up) or the floor beneath would be made of some kind of flexible material (mat).

There's also insurance etc. in place - if LiveNation weren't happy with the health and safety aspect of it, they wouldn't have allowed her to do it.

If madge falls off and hurts her hip, not only cant she finish a show in front of 60,000 people she will have to cancel the tour.

:nervous:

But she is :superman:

Well, I think I would be more concerned if this was "tight roping" as that would mean she would be higher up in the air. Yes, I supposed there could be some dangers of her seriously hurting herself doing this, but then again she's done other stunts that were much more dangerous that could have put her out of commission.

I just hope she's careful. She's strong though. And it seems this tour is shaping up to be one hell of a show. It's no wonder that she hasn't time to do some silly TV promo. She's too busy putting on a exciting tour that will walk circled around any TV promo.

but then again she's done other stunts that were much more dangerous that could have put her out of commission.

Like what? Jump rope? Twisting a fan? :lmao:

The only thing really dangerous i could think of is the headstand at the RIT, but even that it was for a very brief time. In fact the risky was very little comparable to this if she is really walking that entire line without something to hold her.

Guest ditaluver

come on ya'll dramatic much?

i doubt shes going to do anything to put the tour at risk. Im sure it will be quick and to the point

and hopefully not in heels LOL