Photos from tour rehearsals

Camacho

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I think you misinterpreted my comment entirely cocksucker........You must be a faggot too huh? smh I only like girls n pussyhole unlike you. You're dismissed queer

Good eye. Didn't really take notice of that.

Could the tour feature a

Revolver (interlude)

Girl Gone Wild

Gang Bang

Beautiful Killer

Die Another Day

oh gawd, enough of die another day... :vomit:

why would she do Revolver? its such a shit song :lmao: though if anyone can make a dreadful song (that nobody has ever heard) sound amazing live, its her so who knows.

Guest bluejean

Notice that there is all girls in that pic... could be "Girl Gone Wild"? :think:

True. "Get fired up like a smokin' gun"

Guest Xanthium

I think Revolver is a decent song. And I would like it to be performed on the tour because I love themes and cohesiveness. It would fit perfectly with songs like Gang Bang, Beautiful Killer, Die Another Day etc.

I have seen lots of songs on set lists that I have not necessarily been fond of, but Madonna has the ability to take a weak song and make the performance great. I hated Mother and Father before RIT, but live it was amazing, and I now have a new fondness for the song. Other weak songs well performed, in my opinion, include Get Together, Spanish Lessons and Candy Shop. I am relaxed about Revolver (if it is included) as the whole experience will, as always, be amazing.

I would adore a "Dear Jessie" appearance- anything never performed from the majestic LAP would be welcome- even "Love Song"- she could do an obvious mash-up and mix it with "Hung Up." :D

And considering some of her past tour choices (i.e. "I'm Going Bananas"), I don't think we should discount the possibility of "Revulvah."