Photos from tour rehearsals

Camacho

Guest boytoyville

Bad Girl NEEDS to come out of the vault. this era screams for Bad Girl

I agree. It would be a perfect selection for her ballad this tour.

Isn't that Lindsay Lohan from Robert Rodriguez's Machete? Please, lets not poison this fabulous thread with her.

Yes it's. And Miss Lohan looks amazing in it! Thank you. :thumbsup:

However hearing it would be another matter altogether.

Think it would be bad? I feel like she does her ballads pretty well when she actually sits still. Less crow-y.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/28/in-brief-lil-wayne-madonna-world-tour-mdna-jean-paul-gaultier-auctions-and-more/

Lil Wayne video for the Madonna World Tour

Lil Wayne has been spotted, dressed as the pope, shooting a video for Madonna. According to the rumours, it’s for one of the Madonna World Tour backdrop videos…

20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-01.jpg20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-02.jpg20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-03.jpg

What about a catholic theme on the show? When Kanye and Pharrel recorded Beat goes On backdrop they were classic and pimp

3014557742_1532c28d81_z.jpg

yes, the "rave" part

The part with Kanye and Pharell was the Pimp section. The rave was at the end and didn't feature any cameos.

Anyway, those Lil' Wayne pictures are great. I can't wait to see the performance for Revolver.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/28/in-brief-lil-wayne-madonna-world-tour-mdna-jean-paul-gaultier-auctions-and-more/

Lil Wayne video for the Madonna World Tour

Lil Wayne has been spotted, dressed as the pope, shooting a video for Madonna. According to the rumours, it’s for one of the Madonna World Tour backdrop videos…

20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-01.jpg20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-02.jpg20120322-news-madonna-lil-wayne-world-tour-backdrop-video-03.jpg

Oh.

yeah the "futuristic rave" section of S&S was weak.

she made it a bit better for S&S pt 2 with Frozen

I agree. 4 Minutes didn't belong there either. She should have moved that to the Old School (2nd) section and put Music in the Rave section. It should have gone...

Get Stupid (interlude)

Frozen

Music

Ray of Light (without guitar)

Like A Prayer

Give It 2 Me

Imagine that?

What about a catholic theme on the show? When Kanye and Pharrel recorded Beat goes On backdrop they were classic and pimp

3014557742_1532c28d81_z.jpg

The car coming on stage was tacky