Photos from tour rehearsals

Camacho

Like what? Jump rope? Twisting a fan? :lmao:

The only thing really dangerous i could think of is the headstand at the RIT, but even that it was for a very brief time. In fact the risky was very little comparable to this if she is really walking that entire line without something to hold her.

well the geisha segment in DWT was sorta dangerous... the one with all the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon stuff...

well the geisha segment in DWT was sorta dangerous... the one with all the Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon stuff...

Yes but she was fully tied and all her moves were choreographed by the people who pulled her in the air. It's very different than walking a line without anything to hold her (that's what it seems for the moment). But we will see, maybe she will be tied or something.

It's exciting but i hope she assures her safety.

Yes but she was fully tied and all her moves were choreographed by the people who pulled her in the air. It's very different than walking a line without anything to hold her (that's what it seems for the moment). But we will see, maybe she will be tied or something.

It's exciting but i hope she assures her safety.

the Geisha segment was the most dangerous she's ever done... thank goodness there were no malfunctions in the 60+ shows that she did, or was it 40+?

remember what happened to Pink?

as for this line, well. it doesn't seem that high... but the level of difficulty of this one is quite high

the Geisha segment was the most dangerous she's ever done...

She was all tied, of course it was dangerous, i agree, but i think this is much more dangerous since she is not tied to something and her moves are not controlled by someone (at the DWT all her moves were controlled at the backstage by the crew like a puppet).

If she is walking just a line without something to hold and nobody to control and guarantee her moves she is facing a higher risk.

Like what? Jump rope? Twisting a fan? :lmao:

The only thing really dangerous i could think of is the headstand at the RIT, but even that it was for a very brief time. In fact the risky was very little comparable to this if she is really walking that entire line without something to hold her.

I would say being suspended in air during Sky Fits Heaven on DWT could have been quite dangerous. But that's just me when we know people have fallen to their death or been seriously injured when suspended in air like that when they thought they were tightly secured. :wacko: And while most of her shows are hardly death defying, she's done a lot of physical activity on her tours that could have resulted in serious injury. But again, I am not that concerned because she's quite active and physical. Yet, I am not going to deny that I don't have some concerns.

Also, you really think on tour she's going to have someone holding her while walking that line? :blink:

Also, you really think on tour she's going to have someone holding her while walking that line? :blink:

Not like that, i mean something holding her like the cords on that DWT performance, JUST IN CASE.

For the DWT she was simulating a fight in the air and for that she had SOMETHING holding her and controlling her moves. In this case she is controlling her moves on the line carefully all by herself and she is not tied to something (for what we know at the moment).

Not like that, i mean something holding her like the cords on that DWT performance, JUST IN CASE.

For the DWT she was simulating a fight in the air and for that she had SOMETHING holding her and controlling her moves. In this case she is controlling her moves on the line carefully all by herself and she is not tied to something (for what we know at the moment).

Either way, it can be dangerous.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6747

Lil Wayne video shooting for Madonna

Madonna herself made sure we know her love is a Revolver the other day on her Facebook, and today thanks to LilWayneHQ.com we learn that Lil Wayne himself has been shooting what it looks like one of the backdrop videos for the Madonna World Tour.

news_revolver.jpg

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6747

Lil Wayne video shooting for Madonna

Madonna herself made sure we know her love is a Revolver the other day on her Facebook, and today thanks to LilWayneHQ.com we learn that Lil Wayne himself has been shooting what it looks like one of the backdrop videos for the Madonna World Tour.

news_revolver.jpg

I am so happy that she will be doing "Revolver"! I love it when she does lesser known tracks. :inlove:

I am so happy that she will be doing "Revolver"! I love it when she does lesser known tracks. :inlove:

I love that she's incorporating Celebration material in her show. It sort of expands the MDNA era in terms of content for tour.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

did she cut her hair ?manson.gif

427980_10150743421749402_10584534401_11625548_781347349_n.jpg

Wonder if this will be for "I'm A Sinner" since it has the line

"Get my kicks when I'm walkin' the wire"

Ok...this looks like we'll get a "Nuns meet Kill Bill" section

Intro

Girl Gone Wild (Madonna as a nun gone wild)

Revolver (Lil Wayne as the Pope)

Gang Bang

Bad Girl...maybe

If she sings Bad Girl I will die.