MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Hard Candy leaked on a Saturday night/sunday morning 8-9 days before it was released. That would make tomorrow night the possible leak.

And leaks barely affect album sales anymore, especially when they leak quite close to release date like they do now

I hope it does leak this weekend, but I have a feeling it won't. Interscope seems to be keeping a tight wrap on things, and I almost feel like the snippets were done in part because they knew they were going to be so careful with the full thing and wanted to satiate the fans - and especially since Perez claims to be previewing a full song tomorrow. Even all of the press reviews have been based on listening parties. Not even RS has a copy. But one can hope!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Interscope keep their big releases under lock and key, so we may not actually get it this weekend.

I hope it does leak this weekend, but I have a feeling it won't. Interscope seems to be keeping a tight wrap on things, and I almost feel like the snippets were done in part because they knew they were going to be so careful with the full thing and wanted to satiate the fans - and especially since Perez claims to be previewing a full song tomorrow. Even all of the press reviews have been based on listening parties. Not even RS has a copy. But one can hope!

How can I possibly sit still & do any work for the rest of the day, when Madonna's #MDNA has just arrived in my inbox?

Can't even describe how pretty "Love Spent" is, snippet does the song no justice! It's "Miles Away X 10". "Spend your love on me"... gladly!

I am seriously having an eargasm... #MDNA is so brilliant! With every word Madonna is like a snake shedding her skin... Rebirth 12.0!

Right now it's: 1) Love Spent 2) Beautiful Killer 3) I Don't Give A Fuck 4) Gang Bang 5) Superstar #MDNA is so addictive...

Now that I had some time to live with #MDNA on my own, I've changed my mind. "Love Spent" is my FAVE, hands down! It is SO F****** BEYOND!

539481729.jpg?key=604640&Expires=1331938672&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=kJTHoweHItGYFjzB%7E58Ylp6tfLGpFYaeB-BWsx7RsFdO56HDn2P3P%7ESRs5Z9g9mAk9piQauLm8R1CWz8vXM-DfsyxwY4PuxVGFoEWOZOMUfHrzHWDRNmUTaP8Mh53175uarXeDrEPEb1p1uRHFCcVVXN5esoQzLiM9ZdxKO6PuA_

It's going to be released in some territories in less than a week, most albums leak when they are shipped to retailers. Anyone remember when Die This Way leaked? We can expect the same time frame

It's going to be released in some territories in less than a week, most albums leak when they are shipped to retailers. Anyone remember when Die This Way leaked? We can expect the same time frame

BTW leaked A week earlier I think.

How can I possibly sit still & do any work for the rest of the day, when Madonna's #MDNA has just arrived in my inbox?

Can't even describe how pretty "Love Spent" is, snippet does the song no justice! It's "Miles Away X 10". "Spend your love on me"... gladly!

I am seriously having an eargasm... #MDNA is so brilliant! With every word Madonna is like a snake shedding her skin... Rebirth 12.0!

Right now it's: 1) Love Spent 2) Beautiful Killer 3) I Don't Give A Fuck 4) Gang Bang 5) Superstar #MDNA is so addictive...

Now that I had some time to live with #MDNA on my own, I've changed my mind. "Love Spent" is my FAVE, hands down! It is SO F****** BEYOND!

539481729.jpg?key=604640&Expires=1331938672&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=kJTHoweHItGYFjzB%7E58Ylp6tfLGpFYaeB-BWsx7RsFdO56HDn2P3P%7ESRs5Z9g9mAk9piQauLm8R1CWz8vXM-DfsyxwY4PuxVGFoEWOZOMUfHrzHWDRNmUTaP8Mh53175uarXeDrEPEb1p1uRHFCcVVXN5esoQzLiM9ZdxKO6PuA_

Am I seeing right? They have it in WAV files??? OH MY GOD

LEAK LEAK LEAK

Who said this?

No he won't leak it because he's a music journalist and will lose his job lol.

But we're dying over here without a leak ;)

BTW: I know the first thing I will do after the download of the leak is deleting the LMFAO remix :horny:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Yep so that means any day now... We are 7 days from Euro release, 10 from rest of the world

Australia is getting it in around 5 days. I think it will leak by Tuesday.