MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Is this Guy O's twitter profile?

No, I want to clarify (for those not on twitter)...

When you see the @guyoseary in front of whatever the statement is, madonnaitaly is sending that picture and "this is not possible...another peer to peer about MDNA...buy the album and stop leaked!" to his page...it's often confused.

No, I want to clarify (for those not on twitter)...

When you see the @guyoseary in front of whatever the statement is, madonnaitaly is sending that picture and "this is not possible...another peer to peer about MDNA...buy the album and stop leaked!" to his page...it's often confused.

Yes, exactly. But why would someone send that news, if true, to HIM?! :lmao:

Yes, exactly. But why would someone send that news, if true, to HIM?! :lmao:

Cause they are upset and want to let him know personally. Maybe he'll think it actually leaked and just rush release it today! Omg lol that would be a dream...if it officially leaks today instead of having to wait. It'll please all the fans that didnt want it to leak and all the fans that couldn't wait any longer. Basically, both being me.

Cause they are upset and want to let him know personally. Maybe he'll think it actually leaked and just rush release it today! Omg lol that would be a dream...if it officially leaks today instead of having to wait. It'll please all the fans that didnt want it to leak and all the fans that couldn't wait any longer. Basically, both being me.

Oh it may be that, but I think people are purposely trying to fuck with him as well. Some people (even fans) love to cause some hysteria and drama, posting fake lyrics, pics and leading people to believe this album has leaked.

If it leaked I don't see someone taking their time to do a cropped screen shot of them downloading it with the title of the file "mdna leaked" they would be spreading the link instead. There's always some weirdo trying to stir something up by posting fake stuff like a password protected rar file, etc. :| I wouldn't mind "gang bang" leaking to hold us over until they offer the album stream next week or so though. :inlove:

Oh it may be that, but I think people are purposely trying to fuck with him as well. Some people (even fans) love to cause some hysteria and drama, posting fake lyrics, pics and leading people to believe this album has leaked.

They probably think Guy would really take their word on it and have it released instantly on itunes or something. :blink:

Guest Little Red

Would be nice if M's people would discover a sense of humour themselves and post something like that. Would beat their usual boring statements.

After what happened to Jorge I doubt it will leak! Nobody would dare. If they can track down and arrest someone in Spain, anyone posting the first link to the album will be getting a knock on the door!

I think it's pretty crappy of hardcandymusic.com to be pushing the leak too. I'm hoping it won't leak. As much as I will always download something if it is available (I always buy a hard copy too), I hope they manage to keep it under wraps for once.

Guest Vanderpump

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the kind of promo Guy was talking about, kind of psychological. Have a blog talk about a leak and then that will build it up and give people higher anticipations until the album finally does leak.

Guest LoveSpent

After what happened to Jorge I doubt it will leak! Nobody would dare. If they can track down and arrest someone in Spain, anyone posting the first link to the album will be getting a knock on the door!

Wrong. First of all they went after Jorge for the leak of the GMAYL demo which he never leaked. They never actually got the person who leaked it.

Second....Jorge wouldn't have been hard to track down at all. His address and phone number have been posted online before.

Leaks of music can be done anonymously and they happen all the time with both music and movies all the time.

Wrong. First of all they went after Jorge for the leak of the GMAYL demo which he never leaked. They never actually got the person who leaked it.

Second....Jorge wouldn't have been hard to track down at all. His address and phone number have been posted online before.

Leaks of music can be done anonymously and they happen all the time with both music and movies all the time.

The point is that although Jorge didn't do the first leak, he was the someone they could track down and they could use him to find his sources. We don't know if they even found the person that leaked it. They showed they were serious to go to those lengths and if they're prepared to do that for the single, what will they do if they album is leaked as that is where the money is made.