MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Guest ditaluver

I refuse to work until I have the link.

me too. actually I havent done anything at work since the snippets starting coming out.

Im over this place :dramatic: im about to quit anyway!

"rumour" has it some of the fans who have mdna bought it from the person guy oseary should really be after and that person has put a watermark/computerized voice saying the purchasers name through every song. :bad:

With Erotica I was in a little shitty town in the countryside. It wasnt out till the monday. They had a shop called 'our price' it was the Thursday before, I walked past and it was on sale! I nearly pissed my pants.

The Erotica album was scheduled to be released on Monday 26th October.

But because she was in the UK two weeks before this date for interviews Warner rushed it into shops midweek on Wednesday 14th. This is one reason why the album failed to hit number one - because no one knew it was out so it didn't get all the sales it could have.

^^ :bow:

thanks! so excited to hear different snippets of GB, LS and FF.

WTF!!!!!!!

So what's happening??? Is it streaming and we're waiting for a good gay to rip it.....or has it been ripped? OMG WHAT IS GOING ON!!?!?! I'm in complete meltdown/excitement mode OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So should it be up within the next couple hours?? Enough time for me to download, burn to disc before I gotta leave in a couple hours!?!?

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

BELGIAN STRESS!!!

OHHH JAMMIN TO LOVE SPENT!

the banjo is prominent, hmmm, very different then the snippet, very different sounding then anything on the radio, whoooa just changed in the middle of the song to a different song altogether, lol, but still goooood

Guest Wicked

AOL RADIO is streaming the whole deluxe album in US and Canada, jamming to beautful killer now

wooooot

Wait it's the deluxe version?

All my computer showed was MDNA (edited).

And my account got verified just as it was streamed. :clap:

Also ripping will probably take the length of the album at least to finish, because I think it would have to be recorded, and it's not been on there that long plus it mixes *other* tracks in.

Edited by Wicked

Guest Wicked

Also if you're not in the US, you could probably use a proxy to stream it.

That's what I used to do when Spotify wasn't available here.