MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Guest Qbanito21

LOL I've been out all day and was wondering if the album was going to leak this wknd as so many people have been saying. I'm glad I didn't spend my days sitting around doing nothing. All these comments are so funny though!! It made my night! :)

If I would have been on I probably would have been going nuts too!!! :wacko:

LOL I've been out all day and was wondering if the album was going to leak this wknd as so many people have been saying. I glad I didn't spend my days sitting around doing nothing. All these comments are so funny though!! It made my night! :)

If I would have been on I probably would have been going nuts too!!! :wacko:

What-ever :dry:

Guest Qbanito21

due to the fact that Interscope has a contract with Cubomusica and MSN they will prosecute all leaks before March 21st :dramatic: I doubt that MDNA leaks before that date

So the leak will most likely be after the 21st?

So the leak will most likely be after the 21st?

Well then that won't be a leak really as the album will be streaming online on various websites anyway.

Guest Xanthium

Well then that won't be a leak really as the album will be streaming online on various websites anyway.

which is crazy because if that happens then everyone can say the album NEVER leaked. has that even happened before in this day and age? A major album NOT leaking?

I can't believe I wasted all my weekend waiting for it to leak while doing nothing else. I could have been out there having a life :dramatic:

Yeah right, as if :chuckle:

I can't believe I wasted all my weekend waiting for it to leak while doing nothing else. I could have been out there having a life :dramatic:

Yeah right, as if :chuckle:

:lmao::lmao:

Honestly i don't think it's gonna leak at this point.

:lmao::lmao:

Honestly i don't think it's gonna leak at this point.

I don't think so either anymore. Ugh, everyone is scared of going to jail. But that doesn't mean I'll leave this thread..I'm staying just in case. All week :lol:

Yes, I'm pleased it's not leaked. I really want this to be a big success. I believe everyone here will buy it but from a more general point of view, the more it's not available, the better.