MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

Theyre saying it's a password protected rar file... this same thing happened with COADF.. it's probably fake and no one will crack the password and any file online claiming to be mdna will be asked to be removed by the record company.

Guest Xanthium

I can't believe it hasn't leaked yet. If it doesn't leak by tonight, this is what's gonna happen:

OMG I remember that! Best freakout EVER!

Theyre saying it's a password protected rar file... this same thing happened with COADF.. it's probably fake and no one will crack the password and any file online claiming to be mdna will be asked to be removed by the record company.

You could be right.

So did they crack the password? Did that dude on Twitter leak it?

To my knowledge, it's a false alarm. atrl are saying the file is fake and idk what the guy on twitter is saying since its in Porteguese but he only stated one thing about MDNA on twitter from what I saw.

Oml. I went over to that ATRL board and browsed a few topix including Madonna topix and Sir Gorgonzola topix .... I've never been so disturbed in my life :lmao: I am so glad I post on MadonnaNation.

Yeah, it's a weird forum but it's so hilarious too :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I really feel its leaking in a few hours. :sassy:

LOL.. haven't people been saying this or "any moment now" for a couple of days now? I realize some people are super excited as I am, but I surely hope people aren't really as upset as they are coming across in their posts because it hasn't leaked yet. Once it leaks, you're not going to miss it even if you're not available to download it instantly as it leaks.

or another "what the fuck you think you're doing"... over and over and over...

LOL.. haven't people been saying this or "any moment now" for a couple of days now? I realize some people are super excited as I am, but I surely hope people aren't really as upset as they are coming across in their posts because it hasn't leaked yet. Once it leaks, you're not going to miss it even if you're not available to download it instantly as it leaks.

:lol: I don't think anyone is actually mad...we're just waiting and we need to pass time...I'm beyond excited.

I can't believe it hasn't leaked yet. If it doesn't leak by tonight, this is what's gonna happen:

he is freaking about a warcraft account? uhm... when he stuck out the remote to his ass, it made me think this has to be scripted...

I don't see the big deal. I mean we've been getting 1 minute clips of the tracks, along with a full length song. It's kinda safe to just leak the full album, like now. It's gonna be available to be streamed in 3 days. Just do it now.