MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

No they're not my legs :lol:

BUT THEY WILL BE WHEN I HEAR GANG BANG.

Why are you getting hairy when you listen to Gang Bang for the first time? :lol: That's so random but I WANNA SEE IT!

I gotta go to bed, someone better leak this shit tonight!

I'm trying to remember when Hard Candy leaked and what I was doing at the time and for the life of me I can't remember :lol: I definitely don't remember being this excited that's for sure.

I think it leaked on a Sunday but that HAS been 4 years ago so....I do remember GI2M leaking first and the whole album followed shortly after, all in the same day if I recall correctly.

So the popular kids are being evasive! :) Can you AT LEAST tell us if we should brew another pot of coffee and hang around or get to bed NOW so Santa Claus can come drop our gifts off?? :horn:

Gang Bang has been circulating in certain circles for a while now... I'm very surprised it's not seen the light of day already to be honest.

tumblr_lolu27SmnF1qcwrtdo1_500.gif

Ohhh ok, wanna give us some idea about it?

Oh I'm going all out warfare on this bitch. :hafo: The big military rule being that it's easier to threaten total extinction rather than just snipe off potential hold-outs.

Banning people < Closing the forum.

Gang Bang has been circulating in certain circles for a while now... I'm very surprised it's not seen the light of day already to be honest.

Guuuuuurl...

I don't think I can wait any longer. After listening to the clips, I'm in total loon-mode (not enough to make me like the first 2 singles, though).

Oh I'm going all out warfare on this bitch. :hafo: The big military rule being that it's easier to threaten total extinction rather than just snipe off potential hold-outs.

Banning people < Closing the forum.

GO DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I hate this people and doing all this kind of bla bla bla that they have it and not even sharing it.....That is so major shittiness

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

when is it getting shipped to retailers in australia?

Earliest Wednesday, but they won't shelve it till Thursday night during late night shopping, unless you get lucky.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sadly i have work that day and the following day, so i will pick it up Friday after work and make sure to wear my latest Material Girl top, but with a jacket to make it masculine.

Are you going to put on your usual demure and understated ensemble and pick it up on midnight on Thursday?

Oh HUNNY.

Here is mine:

26NTD00Z.jpg

We've all picked our understated and demure outfits. Have you picked yours? Demonna wants to know!

Madonna_dpa.jpg

HardCandy had already been leaked by this time. Nobody wants to be on the place of that poor guy from Zaragoza this time

Exactly. People are scared. If GMAYL never leaked, we would have MDNA by now, without a doubt.