MDNA Leakage Rumors

mrlover

we should support the album instead... do show your support please!

I am sure most people here have already bought a copy (or two). Downloading a leak isn't going to hurt anyone.

I keep seeing everyone predict that today is going to be the leak! Heres hoping!

Omg your avatar is SSSSOOOO cute! I got my best friend the onsie for her daughter but she wore it once and outgrew it... :/ oh well lol

Honestly i don't want any leak, i'm patient enough to wait until the 26th :thumbsup:

I have to agree at this point. It's less than 11 days away. I can wait for the official German release and start listening to it through the weekend before getting my official copies (digital/physical/redeemed concert copies)...!!!!!!!

I have to agree at this point. It's less than 11 days away. I can wait for the official German release and start listening to it through the weekend before getting my official copies (digital/physical/redeemed concert copies)...!!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

NOW PLEASE !

Omg I can't deal anymore either....I'm going to have to keep busy. I'm getting off Madonnanation for a little while (probably 20 minutes! Lol) the wait is absolutely killing me!

COTDF leaked way b4 this .... Waiting.. any day now

Um, no it didnt... COADF only hit the 'net about a week and a half before its release date. I remember DYING for it and being surprised it took so fucking long.

Everyone in the industry knows that albums get leaked when they go to manufacturing. Delay manufacturing, release the album digitally...the magic of release day returns to the masses. I've seen this work in several instances.

For someone like Madonna who is quite irritated by album leaks, I could see her going this way in the future.

In some cases it's going directly from the artists computer in the studio to Tunecore. From there it hits Amazon, iTunes, Spotify etc.

Edited by Viktor

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

COADF was 7 years ago. Who cares how it leaked.

Earliest MDNA will leak will be this weekend. If not then, a few days before release once stores get stock during next week.

That's how it is with a lot of anticipated albums these days.

Guest ditaluver

I'm buying the physical release to support Madonna and because I prefer being in possession of the physical release. I still want it to leak.

me too

:thumbsup:

IMHO, there's one thing you miss about leaks being dangerous.

Just look at how the snippets are welcomed this days. There's a number of bloggers who are tearing Madonna apart basing their lame critics on 60 seconds bit of songs.

If an album leaks, it doesn't get straight to the mainstream audience, but these people will be among the first who will get their hands on it. And will write about it.

And people will read it - garbage blogs are very popular these days - without having a chance to actually listen to the album. And this will generate negative buzz.

I don't think it's a coincidence that the media was invited to listen to the record so early. That was necessary to set the trend but most of all it was necessary to have them writing about MDNA before it leaks.

I'm buying the physical release to support Madonna and because I prefer being in possession of the physical release. I still want it to leak.

Oh, hell yeah. I'm buying the standard edition and the deluxe edition. Plus, I already pre-ordered the deluxe on iTunes last month. I'm gonna have 3 copies of the album, and yes... I STILL WANT IT TO LEAK!

Well it's even earlier than I thought. Amersterdam gets their release on Thursday the 22nd. So 8 official more days and, of course less than that if it leaks early.

:vogue:

My impatience is driving to sickness.