The Bruise on Madonna's Ass!

neutrocks

Madonna has gone to Facebook to post three pics of herself getting banged up during tour rehearsals. The first is a pic of her ASS. She mentioned on Facebook "Heart shape bruise on my ass". The second is of her lip that she cut while rehearsing Girl Gone Wild. The third is of her bruised leg.

It's interesting that she posts these when some have criticize other "pop artists" (who shall remain and stay nameless) who have gone to twitter or facebook, posting minor details of their life. I guess some would argue if this is a "minor detail". LOL!

I'm surprised she posted these (or had someone post them for her), but it's cool to see her share her joys and PAIN this way. I wonder if she plans to post more tid bits while on this journey?

418452_10150730338304402_10584534401_11577713_247194492_n.jpg%20422842_10150730338254402_1381466801_n.jpg

427428_10150730338214402_10584534401_11577711_981548029_n.jpg

not sure i wanna see these kind of pics of her to be honest..

I guess she's trying to justify the lack of promo by showing she's working hard and not vacationing..

or maybe she wants to give the headlines herself rather than the tabloids making something up if she's getting photographed again soon.. plus of course she's promoting GGW. I think it won't be long before we'll get @madonna on twitter.

not sure i wanna see these kind of pics of her to be honest..

I guess she's trying to justify the lack of promo by showing she's working hard and not vacationing..

LOL... I love how you try so hard to be so optimistic about this project. :blink:

If anything, this just helps us get fired up for what's to come. I love it. Especially, the ass pic. She could have easily posted something boring about working hard during tour rehearsals, but she chose to show us the "goods". LOL!

or maybe she wants to give the headlines herself rather than the tabloids making something up if she's getting photographed again soon.. plus of course she's promoting GGW. I think it won't be long before we'll get @madonna on twitter.

That's the spirit. ;)

Did I post something that required a defense? :doofus:

I don't care, just sayin'- the text is as if she wrote it, when she probably had Guy O. or someone do it.

Yeah, the text on FACEBOOK alludes to that she posted it. And hell, she could have. She hardly is computer illiterate. But I suspect she had someone post it for her, but most likely was right there in the process.

is that her mouth???? because it used to be different! totally different!

it looks like a lip with herpes to be honest. especially swollen like that.

Interesting how she didnt include her entire face in any of the images. (aside from the ass one, obviously) then again if people are asking questions & are confused, she's done something right. The pictures already got more comments in one hour than her teasers got in a few days..

that said, aside from the "heart shaped bruise" comment its not like her to do such a thing.

I feel rather ashamed right now bc this kinda made me happy. It means we're probably getting an action-packed show lol

I don;t think that's her mouth. I mean, aside from being totally different look at those teeth, the top are ok, but the bottom ones are wonky. :confused:

It's her mouth. Look at the gap in the teeth. And her bottom teeth have never been perfect. In most pics, we aren't able to see them as well. Anyway, her lip is swollen, so of course, it's going to look different.

It's silly to even question this. Why would they bother to post a fake picture of herself? Anyway, it's her.

Perhaps she got some type of lip injections. She hasn't been papped for a few weeks now.

Are you serious? She cut her lip. It's swollen. LOL to the conspiracy theories you guys are trying to come up with. :lmao:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

:doh:

it's her. my god.

her lip is swollen, and i think by now it's pretty obvious she has her lips plumped every now and then, so i don't see why some people are acting like that's so shocking either.

she's had work done. obviously. whatever. i think it looks great.