Predict WW 1st Week Sales Of MDNA

markm

425 000

World wide? That sounds a little low?

Anyway, I've got no clue about these things, but 1 million sounds doable? :doh:

frankly speaking, anything below 700k seems impossible. according to united world charts, hard candy debut with 758k, while coadf started with 1.2 million. i would say 850k or 900k.

World wide? That sounds a little low?

Anyway, I've got no clue about these things, but 1 million sounds doable? :doh:

Yeah, you're right, this is a little low but i don't think 1 million is realistic without a hit single. 650K?

Guest groovyguy

Id say ww 850000

US 230000

Needs a hit badly.

I'm hoping it'd sell well in US considering that US iTunes pre-order is north of 50k, Hits Daily Double predicted at least 300k, and the US tour/album tie-ins.

950.000. The reviews are out there and they are all overly positive! People want to hear it.

Unfortunately the first two singles didn't do the album any favor. :(

I'm hoping it'd sell well in US considering that US iTunes pre-order is north of 50k, Hits Daily Double predicted at least 300k, and the US tour/album tie-ins.

The CDs that come with the concert tickets...do these count toward the album sales?

Guest groovyguy

The CDs that come with the concert tickets...do these count toward the album sales?

Yes. Hope the fans will redeem their copies.

Guest sasca1971

I'll go with the consensus here at 850 K since it has better reviews than Hard Candy and a more euro friendly sound. 1 mil is do able depending on what happens next couple of weeks.

Guest Sinisin

With all the promo of GMAYL, Superbowl, the encroaching mega tour, and maybe, hopefully, a controversial video for GGW, Im gonna predict 1 mil+

Guest groovyguy

think about her sales if she had chosen two other singles.. ok i'll shut up.

450,000 or so I guess.

If the album is redeemed for every ticket sold in the US, that's easily 400K in the US alone.