GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

I like the key-scratched looking parts. Pure Sex book.

That is TOTALLY what I thought. :clap:

Madonna's such a clever girl. The two men sharing something that looks like a sucker, or candied apple or whatever is totally "Erotica" (video) too.

Reminds me most of "Human Nature" + "Erotica" videos. Very awesome.

Let's get this single some exposure! (Guy O. are you listening?)

FINALLY Madonna is using HOT HOT HOT Male Dancers again !

I had multiple orgasms just watching this teaser ! God knows what it will be like when the full vdo premieres !!!!!!!!!!

Long Live The QUEEN !

The first male model is Sean O'Pry no?? I fucking love him, collected magazine covers with him on it. lol YUM! And Jon Kortajarena? DOUBLE YUM! It's the creme de la creme of the male model world, making out while Madonna is thrusting her tits! :dramatic::dramatic:

:megamanson: at the Gaga lunatics online saying it's copying the Alejandro video :electropop:

Oh yes I got one of these on facebook:

tumblr_le4gptluqC1qf8433o1_r2_500.gif

To which I responded, while doing such:

de29V.gif

:megamanson: at the Gaga lunatics online saying it's copying the Alejandro video :electropop:

Yes of course it's copy of Alejandro vdo like Alejandro is a copy of Vogue, Oh Father etc vdos .

I mean were they born in 2000s ???

Oh yes I got one of these on facebook:

tumblr_le4gptluqC1qf8433o1_r2_500.gif

To which I responded, while doing such:

de29V.gif

I love how stupid people are and how they seem to not realise everything was done before gaga and much better too.

Yes of course it's copy of Alejandro vdo like Alejandro is a copy of Vogue, Oh Father etc vdos .

I mean were they born in 2000s ???

Probably :dazed:

Guest imalq

OOOH and the Kazaky guys are definitely in it :D I can't wait to see Imalq's reaction :inlove:

I told my co-workers to fuck off, locked the door, watched it on loop 10 times.. I wanna cry and orgasm :wow:

This era seems to be a return to the bold,edgy,provocative Madonna....it's like the 'Erotica' era all over again!! She's doing songs with titles like "Girl Gone Wild","I Don't Give A...","Gang Bang",and she's giving us sexy videos again.I'm really loving this direction she's going in.

How is the teaser not available for Americans when the single has only been exclusive to America (at least officially) up to this point?

A fucking mess.

:lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This era seems to be a return to the bold,edgy,provocative Madonna....it's like the 'Erotica' era all over again!! .

This whole era has been one big throwback to all her past imagery. I think she's doing it on purpose, after the last few years of being copied non-stop, it seems like she's wanting to assert herself again and bring back some old skool Madonna, reminding everyone where all the current girls are getting their shit from. I like it.

I love it but thats the video I had pictured for Gang Bang ... :lol:

Yes :lol:

I love this old skool Madonna. She is not trying to be anything but her glorious self !