GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

Guest groovyguy

Madonna ft Kazaky - Girl gone wild (Music video edition)

This video is a response to Madonna - Girl Gone Wild (Teaser)

I just try to enjoy everything she does and gives at this point. Though I must say the effort this time around is better than the last few years.

So you ve heard MDNA?

Exclusive details revealed on “Girl Gone Wild”

Last week, VEVO revealed a very exciting teaser of the “Girl Gone Wild” video, the second single of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA. The video has been directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, the same duo responsible for the MDNA cover.

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the “Girl Gone Wild” video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the “Girl Gone Wild” video on YouTube

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/13/exclusive-details-revealed-on-girl-gone-wild/#ixzz1p1Ao5XC9

The pre-order is for countries that don't yet have GGW on iTunes, yes?

But those remixes are not yet available, are they?

It could be worldwide too...

It's weird if the single is out the same day as the album as one pre-order both and get them on the same day...

Girl Gone Wild single tracklist (March 19th iTunes pre-order)

Girl Gone Wild

Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Extended Remix)

Give Me All Your Luvin’ Party Rock Remix

Where's the Dave Aude mix and Nissim club mix?

They are the best mixes

It's so boring when people do that. When it's glaringly obvious yeah, make a comment. However, every time one sees a new music video is the first thing that one should do is look for similarities to Kylie Minogue?! (Chains. So similar). :rolleyes: The worst thing about doing this is that those people tend to miss the actual message/story of the video. Of course there are some exceptions, such as Lady Gaga who deserves it for being an outright liar who is unwilling to credit 'her' inspirations and is completely soulless. Just a mess.

+1 :thumbsup:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I'm so boring. It's glaringly obvious yeah. The worst thing is I'm an outright liar and completely soulless. Just a mess.

Completely agree. :thumbsup:

So I was at Whole Foods today and they had buy 1 get 1 on the Clif bars but I already had a good deal of them back at my apartment, so I decided to wait til this weekend and hoped that the deal would still be in effect come Sunday. After a routine trip to Publix I purchased my tuna, bread, milk, and cereal, but then was pretty frustrated when I noticed that Whole Foods prices for the cereal I like was actually cheaper. Who would have thunk it? Anyway, now I know where to get my Kashi Go Lean. It goes to show, you can't always rely on the reputation some stores have with their prices.

kashi.jpg

So I was at Whole Foods today and they had buy 1 get 1 on the Clif bars but I already had a good deal of them back at my apartment, so I decided to wait til this weekend and hoped that the deal would still be in effect come Sunday. After a routine trip to Publix I purchased my tuna, bread, milk, and cereal, but then was pretty frustrated when I noticed that Whole Foods prices for the cereal I like was actually cheaper. Who would have thunk it? Anyway, now I know where to get my Kashi Go Lean. It goes to show, you can't always rely on the reputation some stores have with their prices.

kashi.jpg

:thumbsup: its true though!!

Completely agree. :thumbsup:

The opinion a big bag of nothing has on me means...nothing. Do something worthwhile will your life. Find a personality, maybe.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

The opinion a big bag of nothing has on me means...nothing. Do something worthwhile will your life. Find a personality, maybe.

tumblr_lstrgyo7rV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Exclusive details revealed on “Girl Gone Wild”

Last week, VEVO revealed a very exciting teaser of the “Girl Gone Wild” video, the second single of Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA. The video has been directed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, the same duo responsible for the MDNA cover.

Mark your calendars, because Madonnarama got some new exciting info!

19 March: Girl Gone Wild will be available for pre-order on iTunes

20 March: Premiere of the “Girl Gone Wild” video in the United States, broadcasted exclusively on E! Entertainment

21 March: Release of the “Girl Gone Wild” video on YouTube

Stay tuned for more exclusive info…

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/13/exclusive-details-revealed-on-girl-gone-wild/#ixzz1p1Ao5XC9

tumblr_lpdczmLIe31qmpg90o1_400.gif

When I hear them 808 drums