GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

They should remove and replace the "lyric video" after the official video is released. It would be highly embarrassing if the lyric video ended up with more views than the official one..

Meanwhile GGW has dropped off from iTunes Top 100 in USA.

Do you ever have anything good to say?

^ I really like GGW video teaser and the regular version of the song has really grown on me particularly the chorus. (I think I said it already though).

I would love to report positive news regarding this singles chart/sales success too. Maybe its declining/non existant sales trend will change.

I do have better hopes for its international success, however.

And hey, GMAYL is quite big hit on radio in German speaking countries at the moment. Its currently in Top 5 in Germany, Austria and Switzerland airplay charts.

so there you go..

They should remove and replace the "lyric video" after the official video is released. It would be highly embarrassing if the lyric video ended up with more views than the official one...

Why is that? That just means that legions of wild gays will know EVERY SIGNLE WORD by the time they hear GGW in the club. No problem there.

^ because I am sure the official one will be better and give a better first impression of the song.

I don't wish casual listeners to stumble on the lyric video and thinking meh never bothering to search the official REAL video..first impression is usually the lasting one.

not the mention the quality will also probably be better + the intro.

Believe me it was sooo frustrating with AL flag video.

Guest Pud Whacker

I SAID...

HEY EY EY EY EY EY EY when does the GIRL GONE WILD, THE GOOD GIRL GONE WILD video come out???!!!!

I SAID...

HEY EY EY EY EY EY EY when does the GIRL GONE WILD, THE GOOD GIRL GONE WILD video come out???!!!!

There are rumours it will be released March 19, but I don't think there has been any official confirmation yet.

Uhm lady, breathe. I love the fact that she's doing this type of music and every type she's done thus far. I was simply saying that IMO this whole inserting lyrics and referencing past hits thing into every song gets a bit tired and cheesy.

For us Fans who have been with Madge since '86, these are cheesy and tiresome. But we need to understand that for Madge to succeed presently, she needs to win new younger fans against the much younger artistes to expand her fanbase as some of her ageing and aged fans have moved on from buying records to simply listen to youtube without bothering to purchase. Thus referencing becomes a flashback technique to remind old fans of her legacy and to direct new fans to WHO originated these ideas before. As you know, despite old videos of Madge scattered on youtube, young fans never bother looking them up. So if they happen to hear Girl Gone Wild and read the rants about it, they look up Madge's back catalogue out of curiosity. Most of them then become fans after discovering her pioneering achievements. :thumbsup:

She better keep them!! They're hot not like those awful turds circa 2005-2008 :lmao:

Yes ! No more ' Interesting' dancers please . We want hot men circa Express Yourself !

Guest Topaz Scorpio

I don't know. It looks good but the whole S&M thing has been done before and is kinda cheesy. It all looks like the stuff I made fun of Xtina for in "Not Myself Tonight".

NMT did come to mind for me as well with a few of those scenes (of course that video just ripped from "Human Nature" and "Express Yourself" so it comes full circle). Kylie's "Ruffle My Feathers" video from her 2008 tour as well (the chains scene).

I liked the video though. Nothing groundbreaking here but it looks like it might be her best since the Confessions album.

NMT did come to mind for me as well with a few of those scenes (of course that video just ripped from "Human Nature" and "Express Yourself" so it comes full circle). Kylie's "Ruffle My Feathers" video from her 2008 tour as well (the chains scene).

I liked the video though. Nothing groundbreaking here but it looks like it might be her best since the Confessions album.

Is it necessary to compare EVERYTHING she does to something else?

just wondering...

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

just wondering...

it's the way of the loon.

personally, i just approach everything she does...singles, videos, albums, tours etc...without any kind of preconceived notion of what it's going to be, and without any expectations. and i certainly don't compare it to anyone else, or HER own past work. it just makes things so much more complicated than they really need to be. i know some will say it's impossible not to hold her up to her past, or compare her to others, but i assure you...it can be done. :sassy:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

just wondering...

If it calls something to mind I will. I do the same if I see Madonna in other artists work (e.g. Christina's NMT, Gaga's Alejandro, Rihanna's Umbrella) What does it matter to you?

it's the way of the loon.

personally, i just approach everything she does...singles, videos, albums, tours etc...without any kind of preconceived notion of what it's going to be, and without any expectations. and i certainly don't compare it to anyone else, or HER own past work. it just makes things so much more complicated than they really need to be. i know some will say it's impossible not to hold her up to her past, or compare her to others, but i assure you...it can be done. :sassy:

:thumbsup: Glad there are a few fans out there that think this way! YAY!

If it calls something to mind I will. I do the same if I see Madonna in other artists work (e.g. Christina's NMT, Gaga's Alejandro, Rihanna's Umbrella) What does it matter to you?

just wondering :vogue:

just wondering...

It's so boring when people do that. When it's glaringly obvious yeah, make a comment. However, every time one sees a new music video is the first thing that one should do is look for similarities to Kylie Minogue?! (Chains. So similar). :rolleyes: The worst thing about doing this is that those people tend to miss the actual message/story of the video. Of course there are some exceptions, such as Lady Gaga who deserves it for being an outright liar who is unwilling to credit 'her' inspirations and is completely soulless. Just a mess.

It's so boring when people do that. When it's glaringly obvious yeah, make a comment. However, every time one sees a new music video is the first thing that one should do is look for similarities to Kylie Minogue?! (Chains. So similar). :rolleyes: The worst thing about doing this is that those people tend to miss the actual message/story of the video. Of course there are some exceptions, such as Lady Gaga who deserves it for being an outright liar who is unwilling to credit 'her' inspirations and is completely soulless. Just a mess.

:lmao::lmao: