GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

This comment in the Fail says it all-

What's the matter DM? Looks like you were the only publication not invited to the Listening Party for Madonna's new CD. Everyone in the British press has written about how amazing her new CD is. But no mention from you. Left out in the cold? Can't blame her since you have been spitting venom at her for the longest time.

- lisa, new york, usa, 09/3/2012 23:35

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2112812/Madonna-Girl-Gone-Wild-Bondage-cigarettes-gay-kisses.html#ixzz1oftCDc1O

:lmao::lmao::clap:

Madge's technique to constantly reference herself is much better than her copying from other artists. GIRL GONE WILD is just a subtle reminder for other copycats that she did them first by showing the younger generations how she did it then thus referencing her past concepts and encapsulating them in one = GGW. the next video would probably be THE new concept we're all eager of. :fag:

just glad she's back in her sexy erotic ways. age nothwithstanding, can't imagine Madge without the sex factor. it would be like Sharon Stone without Basic Instinct. :thumbsup:

Edited by danniilo13

This video is designed to appeal to gay men period. The majority of straight girls do not get turned on by gay men making out or S&M imagery.

For me I wouldn't exactly call it a turn on, but I think it is totally hot and those guys are to die :dramatic:

What looks to set this apart from any other video with cute guys and a female lead (apart from the obvious homoerotic/S&M elements) is that it has a sexy, mature sophistication about it. And even in her younger years, Madonna always had this going on. All the other pop princesses look like kids playing dress ups and will never have this classy edge no matter how they try.

This, to me, is pure class....but maybe I'm just a dirty bitch :sassy:

It's quite weird how it contains so many things that I love so much.

Mert and Marcus.

Kazaky

Jon Kortajarena

I mean, it's almost as if I directed the video myself. :sassy:

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Is it just me, or does Madonna make smoking look cool whenever she lights up?

It's so sexy when she puts a cigarette to her mouth.

i LIVE for madonna smoking.

she makes it look so elegant yet dirty at the same time.

Madge's technique to constantly reference herself is much better than her copying from other artists. GIRL GONE WILD is just a subtle reminder for other copycats that she did them first by showing the younger generations how she did it then thus referencing her past concepts and encapsulating them in one = GGW. the next video would probably be THE new concept we're all eager of. :fag:

just glad she's back in her sexy erotic ways. age nothwithstanding, can't imagine Madge without the sex factor. it would be like Sharon Stone without Basic Instinct. :thumbsup:

Well true, but it might be refreshing to also try something new rather then reference herself over and over. Certainly that review was extremely harsh, but that aside, it does sound like the bulk of the songs on the album explicitly reference past lyrics at some point. It would be nice to just hear some new ideas and show everyone how great she is NOW instead of constantly trying to remind everyone how great she used to be back in the day. IMO, it comes across as painfully desperate after a while.

Well true, but it might be refreshing to also try something new rather then reference herself over and over. Certainly that review was extremely harsh, but that aside, it does sound like the bulk of the songs on the album explicitly reference past lyrics at some point. It would be nice to just hear some new ideas and show everyone how great she is NOW instead of constantly trying to remind everyone how great she used to be back in the day. IMO, it comes across as painfully desperate after a while.

WELL everytime she does try something NEW for herself, you "fans" find someway to call her desperate and trying to hard to be new.

Its a catch 22 for Madonna when it comes to her "fans" and its sad... I KNOW FOR A FACT that A LOT of fans were BEGGING for Madonna to be risky and do this type of dance music during the AMerican Life, Confessions era. NOW that she is doing it, her "fans" are calling her desperate and trying to hard. It's such a migrain for a fan like myself that respects Madonna and is excited to have her make such great dance music and maintain an amazing image this FAR into her career. You guys are lucky to be getting any of this. If you find it "too much" go listen to has beens like Cher and Mariah Carey. They do the same shit time after time and are SAFE.

Im done ranting. haha

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Its a catch 22 for Madonna when it comes to her "fans" and its sad... I KNOW FOR A FACT that A LOT of fans were BEGGING for Madonna to be risky and do this type of dance music during the AMerican Life, Confessions era. NOW that she is doing it, her "fans" are calling her desperate and trying to hard.

PREACH.

not saying it was everyone, but i distinctly remember a HUGE portion of her fanbase flipping out when American Life came out, moaning about how she needed to do fun dance music again, quit being so serious, etc etc. it's a never ending cycle. and annoying as fuck. if she were singing about climbing the tree of life and THE LIGHT over whale noises and folk guitar right now, those same bitches would be whining about how she's not doing 'fun dance music'. :doh:

i just enjoy the ride. whether she's dressed like a schoolteacher and strumming her guitar or singing about how hot her cootch is dressed in a g-string and pasties, i'm down for wherever she wants to take me. :thumbsup:

PREACH.

not saying it was everyone, but i distinctly remember a HUGE portion of her fanbase flipping out when American Life came out, moaning about how she needed to do fun dance music again, quit being so serious, etc etc. it's a never ending cycle. and annoying as fuck. if she were singing about climbing the tree of life and THE LIGHT over whale noises and folk guitar right now, those same bitches would be whining about how she's not doing 'fun dance music'. :doh:

i just enjoy the ride. whether she's dressed like a schoolteacher and strumming her guitar or singing about how hot her cootch is dressed in a g-string and pasties, i'm down for wherever she wants to take me. :thumbsup:

God bless

This video is FUCKING AWESOME. I'm so excited, CAN'T WAIT to see the full thing. I must admit I wasn't particularly impressed with GAYL (song or video). But now seeing this, and hearing the Gang Bang snippet, I have great hope for MDNA!

it does sound like the bulk of the songs on the album explicitly reference past lyrics at some point. It would be nice to just hear some new ideas and show everyone how great she is NOW instead of constantly trying to remind everyone how great she used to be back in the day. IMO, it comes across as painfully desperate after a while.

no album review says anything like this, just that there are a couple of references. :thumbsup:

comparisons to Vogue/HN/EY are obvious but there's something first album about it to me also (Burning Up/Lucky Star) sort of making a little bit go a long way.

It's quite weird how it contains so many things that I love so much.

Mert and Marcus.

Kazaky

Jon Kortajarena

I mean, it's almost as if I directed the video myself. :sassy:

Are you fucking serious? I was already overwhelmed by Madonna's chained pussy and the inclusion of Jon K, but those silhouetted men are confirmed to be Kazaky?

Excuse me as I spontaneously combust into a cloud of subatomic gay particles :dramatic:

tumblr_m0bthuWv8l1qdcfsio1_500.gif

PREACH.

:thumbsup: Agree 100% with this post

WELL everytime she does try something NEW for herself, you "fans" find someway to call her desperate and trying to hard to be new.

Its a catch 22 for Madonna when it comes to her "fans" and its sad... I KNOW FOR A FACT that A LOT of fans were BEGGING for Madonna to be risky and do this type of dance music during the AMerican Life, Confessions era. NOW that she is doing it, her "fans" are calling her desperate and trying to hard. It's such a migrain for a fan like myself that respects Madonna and is excited to have her make such great dance music and maintain an amazing image this FAR into her career. You guys are lucky to be getting any of this. If you find it "too much" go listen to has beens like Cher and Mariah Carey. They do the same shit time after time and are SAFE.

Im done ranting. haha

Uhm lady, breathe. I love the fact that she's doing this type of music and every type she's done thus far. I was simply saying that IMO this whole inserting lyrics and referencing past hits thing into every song gets a bit tired and cheesy.

Uhm lady, breathe. I love the fact that she's doing this type of music and every type she's done thus far. I was simply saying that IMO this whole inserting lyrics and referencing past hits thing into every song gets a bit tired and cheesy.

It's the Madonna THEME

no album review says anything like this, just that there are a couple of references. :thumbsup:

Madonna has referenced herself since THE BEGiNNING. I really hope that she has managed to work an amazing mid song laugh into this record. She's always played around with using her own lyrics, recontextualising them in new songs etc. I personally love it and have no problem with references to her own work. As long as my senses are buzzing then it's all good in the hood.

Are you fucking serious? I was already overwhelmed by Madonna's chained pussy and the inclusion of Jon K, but those silhouetted men are confirmed to be Kazaky?

Excuse me as I spontaneously combust into a cloud of subatomic gay particles :dramatic:

tumblr_m0bthuWv8l1qdcfsio1_500.gif

I'm right with you, babe.

KAZAKYBOOM

You want me. You love me. You hate me. I. Don't care.

PREACH.

:inlove::bow::clap::inlove::bow::clap:

Guest Mdnaboy

Bottom line for me. I have loved m's music since 1983. I also love this. She looks hot! I can't wait to buy this video on iTunes . I am extremely happy with the tracks I have heard from this new album. It's very erotica era for me...I'm enjoying the ride she is taking me on.

Guest groovyguy

http://boyculture.typepad.com/boy_culture/2012/03/give-me-some-of-your-gay-luvin.html

Give Me Some Of Your Gay Luvin'

The teaser for Madonna's "Girl Gone Wild" is here—and it doesn't disappoint. From the teaser, this is what a non-concept, quickly produced video should always be—sexy, stylish, interesting to look at.

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0168e89b4859970c-400wi

Mert & Marcus have done a great job capturing the essence of Madonna (with Fabien Baron/"Erotica" video/'Vogue" video vibes) without simply getting shots of Madonna shimmying (notice how they crop in close in one segment where she is doing her patented dancing-against-a-wall moves?). Looks like they cheated and used some footage they had on hand from Interview and D&G, too? Anyway: HOT. I still love this fucking song. It leaves "Give Me All Your Luvin'" in the dust. I would've led with this as a single, but then, I never would have guessed such a vocal minority (?) of fans would hate it and thought from the leak months ago that "GMAYL" was a surefire #1, so I guess I'm not a great single-picker.

Girl Gone Wild ( Teaser ) 309.334 on Youtube

Girl Gone Wild ( Lyric Video ) 2.407.821 on Youtube

Girl Gone Wild ( Justin Cognito Extended Remix ) 33.316 on Youtube

They should remove and replace the "lyric video" after the official video is released. It would be highly embarrassing if the lyric video ended up with more views than the official one..

Meanwhile GGW has dropped off from iTunes Top 100 in USA.