GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

Is it just me, or does Madonna make smoking look cool whenever she lights up?

It's so sexy when she puts a cigarette to her mouth.

I can wait for people to get the full Gang Bang and put the audio on the video for GGW, although the more I hear GGW, I'm excited for this to be the video. Nonetheless, it is all GREATNESS!

I was going to do something similar. Turn the volume down and play Erotica!

Re: To be there's the essence of Vogue, Erotica and GI2M in it. GI2M - it's because of some of the editing, Vogue for the way the models are filmed and Erotica for all the scratchy black photography.

All is all hot video greatness!

Any word on remixers yet?

Guest bluejean

Can't make much of a judgement, the snippet is too short. But it seems more like a tour back drop video than an actual video.

OMFG. Love what I see. Love that she's going to piss some tight ass conservatives with this video. The look seems so inspired by the INTERVIEW shoot. I loved that shoot.

I love that you love it, and I love how you only used 4 sentences to express your adoration! :inlove:

This video is designed to appeal to gay men period. The majority of straight girls do not get turned on by gay men making out or S&M imagery.

... :1251:

I love that!

I like Madonna hard with chains! Very Die Another Day! :wow:

Definitely DAD! :inlove:

+ It's so erotic(a), even some strike a pose in there!

These teasers are great - keeps the excitement for the album going steady.

:wow:

Very different of what I imagined but it's amazing.

My favorites parts so far: Gay touching and :dramatic: LEATHER :dramatic:

Her body is perfect on leather. Very Catwoman. LUV it.

Is it just me, or does Madonna make smoking look cool whenever she lights up?

It's so sexy when she puts a cigarette to her mouth.

madonna-girl-gone-wild-sean-o

GIRLS THEY JUST WANNA SMOKE A FAG.

GET FIRED UP LIKE A BURNING VAG.

Is it me or there is too much smoke in that cigarette? :lol:

As the other topic is now locked, I'll post here.

I like the Dave Aude mix so much more than the faggy Europop of the original. I think the video will work well with this mix with the harder sound!

As you were.

THE ROOM IS SMOKING.

IN THE SPEED OF PARLIAMENT.

Who wrote this?

They are using this clip to trash her!!

Madonna is a shadow of the talent she once was:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

The fact is; Madonna has been getting this type of bashing even when she did the sex thing early on. It's interesting now, they use her age and say she's desperate to hang on, when they pretty much were saying the same things back then when she was doing it. Some people love to ridicule anything she does. For the last decade, she's pretty much kept the sexual image bottled up. She played the persona of the grown up mature woman. She tried to write more serious and mature lyrics. She tried being a bit more reserved. It wasn't a complete bust, but she still wasn't necessarily renowned and respected for keeping it conservative. Seriously, this is Madonna we're talking about. You know she's going to do things that people don't expect women in society should be doing, especially at her age. People need to let the age thing go. In almost every review I've read, they made sure they mentioned how old she was. A lot of them, kept it positive, but good gawd, Madonna is so right that they can't mention her without mentioning her age.

Screw them. I'll still enjoy this album as millions of other will as well.

Wow, was not totally feeling this song but she looks fucking hot in this. So excited to see after a bit of a let down over the cheesy gmayl video. LUV smoking Madonna, she makes me wanna light up (even though that's probably a bad thing...)

The fact is; Madonna has been getting this type of bashing even when she did the sex thing early on. It's interesting now, they use her age and say she's desperate to hang on, when they pretty much were saying the same things back then when she was doing it. Some people love to ridicule anything she does. For the last decade, she's pretty much kept the sexual image bottled up. She played the persona of the grown up mature woman. She tried to write more serious and mature lyrics. She tried being a bit more reserved. It wasn't a complete bust, but she still wasn't necessarily renowned and respected for keeping it conservative. Seriously, this is Madonna we're talking about. You know she's going to do things that people don't expect women in society should be doing, especially at her age. People need to let the age thing go. In almost every review I've read, they made sure they mentioned how old she was. A lot of them, kept it positive, but good gawd, Madonna is so right that they can't mention her without mentioning her age.

Screw them. I'll still enjoy this album as millions of other will as well.

I remember when the Girlie Show hit London and they trashed the show saying Madonna was finished. It's what tabloids do - they post sexy pictures and pretend to be disgusted. It's great publicity though - pretend moral outrage fans the flames. And the world keeps turning.

Who wrote this?

They are using this clip to trash her!!

Madonna is a shadow of the talent she once was:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2112812/Madonna-Girl-Gone-Wide-Bondage-cigarettes-gay-kisses.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Geezus, they even mention her age, 53, in that article (then go on to say 51 later, wtf). I'm all for critiquing Madonna intelligently, but the person who wrote that article is just a hater, pure n' simple. Madonna is slipping in some ways and it's upsetting but I write it off as more laziness than her age. Remember a few years ago when she did that interview w/ Megan Mullally from Will & Grace (American Life era)? Mullally ended the interview by saying an older M in the business, years from then, was "very exciting." I agree! 50s, 60s and even 70s Madonna.. bring it on! Ageists piss me off.

I remember when the Girlie Show hit London and they trashed the show saying Madonna was finished.

Yep I remember that too. Specifically they interviewed some guy (fan) outside the stadium after seeing the show and he said she was definitely done. Personally I thought he was on crack LOL bc Erotica on that tour was (remains) one of her most iconic live performances ever.