GGW video teaser now online! OMFG!

ValeRus

Guest Xanthium

haha! no he didnt! i knew he wouldnt, hes calling out the dumbo monsters.

No Pud :lol: I meant Hector was the one who mentioned the Little Monsters were saying that about the video NOT that HE said it. Our Hector would NEVER say that ;)

Guest Xanthium

Little Muffins just don't know their history. It's one of the main reasons why everyone laughs at them.

It definitely shows that so many of them are young and don't know their pop diva history.

i didnt read the last 600 pages but does it remind anyone else of the erotica video and the sex book?

yes :thumbsup:

How in the hell is GGW a rip off of Alejandro (the only thing so far that they have in common is B&W) when Alejandro is a rip off of Express Yourself and Vogue?!

Epic fail, little monsters, EPIC FAIL.

well they've always been ignorant idiots. what else is new really

Little Muffins just don't know their history. It's one of the main reasons why everyone laughs at them.

Oh its just the gays making out in B&W thing, they probably think gags invented it first..poor souls..puts "Justify my Love" VHS on telly..

why can't gaga's admiration for madonna be celebrated and her clear message of equality and love get thru to her fan base? are they even fans at all? they don't seem to care what she says at all. the artists are similar. and i like them both. gags seems to be a talented artists that is paying lots and lots of homage to her idol. i'd probably do the same thing. that's all i'll say, i get it's a touchy subject.

Guest Xanthium

Oh can we PLEASE get over the Lady-Gaga-fans-are-evil-Madonna-fans-are-innocent BULLSHIT. This forum is MERCILESS when it comes to Lady Gaga. She has her own hate thread in The Lounge and NOTHING positive is ever said in her thread in Pop Princesses. Little Monsters are nasty about Madonna and VICE VERSA :manson:

Ok I'll bite.

It's quite KYLIEESQUE isn't it? Or should I say BAKERESQUE. :demonic:

I mean -the gratuitous poof pandering beefcake that reminds me of Kylie's tour projections, the lighting effect that looks like the lighting effect in the GOOMW video..

*ducks* :D

*shrug* I don't think it's a bad thing to share in common. Maybe Kylie gets shit for it because it's so low budget looking? I actually think she's adorable but her music videos don't look bad becuz of poof pandering let's be honest :demonic: poof pandering itself is not a marker of bad taste - it's moreso the way it's presented.

Guest Pud Whacker

No Pud :lol: I meant Hector was the one who mentioned the Little Monsters were saying that about the video NOT that HE said it. Our Hector would NEVER say that ;)

got it!!! xo

Guest Pud Whacker

we got a 27 second preview of clips to tide us over. i love what i see and it makes me want to see more.

oh my.

a lot of bitter queens are complaining it's just gonna be another GI2M...true?

Are people blind or something? Those 30 seconds are a totally different flavor.

Are people blind or something? Those 30 seconds are a totally different flavor.

So Yummy....what do you do? how do you know so much about the behind the scenes of this video? tell us more about it....thankyou.

I can wait for people to get the full Gang Bang and put the audio on the video for GGW, although the more I hear GGW, I'm excited for this to be the video. Nonetheless, it is all GREATNESS!

Is it just me or is the love of my life Jon Kortajarena in the video????!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost too much for me to handle.