FUCK COADF!

Guest FrozenEyes

I think COADF is pretty much perfect from start to finish. Can't say that about MDNA since I haven't heard it yet. Besides even if all the songs are awesome it still has GGW GMAYL on it :thumbsdown:

I couldn't agree more! :lol:

Another one who prefers Hard Candy to Confessions here. And I prefer American Life to either of them.

Yay for those of us with ban-worthy opinions :rosey:

To Have and Not to Hold is sublime - so beautiful. Its Shanti/Ashtangi that I always skip.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???? BUT THAT IS ROSIE'S FAVORITE SONG!!!!

mo-on-ro-1998-o.gif

It's too early to say if MDNA is better than Confessions on a Dance Floor only based on 3 snippets and 3 full songs.

I have to agree. Not sure if I could compare. MDNA seems much more edgier and tripped out from what I'm reading and hearing. COAD is a great record, and I refuse to shove it aside for any other album.

Another one who prefers Hard Candy to Confessions here. And I prefer American Life to either of them.

Yay for those of us with ban-worthy opinions :rosey:

I'm more likely to play more of Hard Candy than COADF. I find the latter quite repetitive. I think HC is more like classic Madonna.

nobodYs bashing anything madonna here unless theyre mentally challenged. 92% of this board are die hard madonna fans. this is what they call preference in english. :ass:

EAT IT!!!

Okay, I'm pages late here, but yes, almighty Pud, FUCK COADF = simply having a preference.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

So far i've heard 2 utter shit songs from MDNA, Bucket and B'Day. Confessions has ZERO shit songs, even if some are better than others.

Hung Up was a glorious lead single with a great video.

Give Me A Bucket is dull and the video is overrated.

Second single, Sorry, amazing.

Second single from MDNA, GGW, love it, BUT, essentially, it's a poor mans Sorry.

Getting my drift faggots?

Good. Because there's too much FECES TALK in here.

Now shut the fuck up.

Guest Xanthium

So far i've heard 2 utter shit songs from MDNA, Bucket and B'Day. Confessions has ZERO shit songs, even if some are better than others.

Second single from MDNA, GGW, love it, BUT, essentially, it's a poor mans Sorry.

Now shut the fuck up.

tumblr_lyj6iaB7LL1roo127o1_400.gif

Guest Sinisin

I am reading blasphemy after blasphemy on this thread. Confess your sins now and forever hold your peace. 10 full listens of COADF and 100x of GGW for your penitence.

:demonic:

Now shut the fuck up.

AMEN

Now shut the fuck up.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Now shut the fuck up.

On what planet is GGW decent? Quite apart from the fact that it's a piss poor song that probably wouldn't have even made it onto Bionic, it's the tritely irrelevant lyrics - 'I'm a good girl gone wild' REALLY Madonna? Because as I remember it you (gloriously) rolled around in a slutty wedding dress in 1984; if you ever had a good girl image, it's a bit like World War 1 -the people alive who remember it are dwindling.

On what planet is GGW decent? Quite apart from the fact that it's a piss poor song that probably wouldn't have even made it onto Bionic, it's the tritely irrelevant lyrics - 'I'm a good girl gone wild' REALLY Madonna? Because as I remember it you (gloriously) rolled around in a slutty wedding dress in 1984; if you ever had a good girl image, it's a bit like World War 1 -the people alive who remember it are dwindling.

she doesn't always sing from her point of view.

whats with the hate for COADF? Glenn Close will not be happy its her favorite Madonna Album..

I don't think that many have said they hate it. I love it, but not my favorite. But the usual handful of people who feel the need to police comments from anyone who breaks away from the accepted opinion of which albums are her best seem to be personally offended.

My motto is to each their own.