FUCK COADF!

Besides even if all the songs are awesome it still has GGW on it :thumbsdown:

Team Xanthie on this one !

Frankly, i'm gonna say it once and for all because i need to get it out of my chest for good : Chav gone wild/ Guidette gone wild has to be the worst Madonna song EVER. It makes Hey you sound like Live to tell, Revolver like Into the groove....It's like a giant can of deep frying smell that exploded on me and sticked thereafter.

Oh and may i add : FUCK HARD TURDY ! ;):p

Team Xanthie on this one !

Frankly, i'm gonna say it once and for all because i need to get it out of my chest for good : Chav gone wild has to be the worst Madonna song EVER. It makes Hey you sound like Live to tell, Revolver like Into the groove....It's like a giant can of deep frying smell that exploded on me and sticked thereafter.

Oh and may i add : FUCK HARD TURDY ! ;):p

Clean your ears

Ahem, "Push" is one of the best songs on COADF. Hard Candy is better than COADF. GGW is LIFE. Gang Bang is the after life. YEAH, I said it.

It's too early to say if MDNA is better than Confessions on a Dance Floor only based on 3 snippets and 3 full songs.

but judging people's excitement over just those snippets, one could say that is at least a very good sign :)

I couldnt be happier right now with her music, especially after those horrible two first singles. I never expected her to have this up her sleeve after all those years. however, since I love the snippets instantly, its also possible I may get tired of them in a few months, opposed to much of her other music that continues to grow over the years & then remain to that "good" song that will never get tired or weaker after a few years. "i'm addicted" sounds great now but opposed to the sound of "bang bang", its a whole different thing-BB doesnt seem to have a real melody to it, which I love. it feels a bit less "current" and more "timeless", if i can say that already..

hung up for me was great but a bit too soft. (push however.. :o ) MDNA sounds a lot edgier, more raw, which is more my kind of thing.

that said, maybe after those horrible two singles, maybe some of us are so surprised by the different kind of sound that we're walking on air right now. gotta cool off & see how the full album sounds in a few weeks

Guest rocketman

LEAK ALREADY. ALREADY PREODERED AND ITS COMING WITH OUR CONCERT TIX. GIVE ME MDNA!

its not fair some assholes like perez get a copy first.

oh yeah its better.

COADF was too serious and lacked "punch".

MDNA seem to have all the great Madonna elements on one record:

Erotica, ROL, LAP, HC, Confessions, AL, Music, True Blue combined. Even Evita voice.

MDNA does sound COADF-ish but harder and already it's much broader in it's sound than COADF. At the time of COADF release though, I can remember thinking how parts of it sounded hard. Dance music has just evolved quite a bit so it's sound has softened somewhat. I can remember a time when the NKM mix that's on the NF single sounded a bit "gritty". Now not so much.

MDNA does sound COADF-ish but harder and already it's much broader in it's sound than COADF. At the time of COADF release though, I can remember thinking how parts of it sounded hard. Dance music has just evolved quite a bit so it's sound has softened somewhat. I can remember a time when the NKM mix that's on the NF single sounded a bit "gritty". Now not so much.

I seriously hope it will replace COADF as your favorite Madonna album :D

Add me to Preferring Hard Candy to CoADF.

Tho they are both fabulous: after Erotica and Madobba HC is my most played album and I'm not ashamed!

madge-1.jpg

I seriously hope it will replace COADF as your favorite Madonna album :D

LOL...at one time it was my favorite! I think ROL followed by Madonna then COADF would prob be my rank now.

Going by the snippets though, MDNA has the potential to be one of my fave Madonna albums. I could see it displacing COADF from #3 :) Getting over the #2 will be tough for any album though!

I think MDNA may end up being her most eclectic album since TB. Maybe not quite as cohesive as COADF though.

I'm just amazed that at this stage in her career, 53 years old she is able to still get me worked up into a frenzy with anticipation of her music. I don't, never have and probably never will feel the jolt of excitement from any other artists new work that I feel with a great new Madonna song/album.