FUCK COADF!

• 2 weeks later...

So far i've heard 2 utter shit songs from MDNA, Bucket and B'Day. Confessions has ZERO shit songs, even if some are better than others.

Hung Up was a glorious lead single with a great video.

Give Me A Bucket is dull and the video is overrated.

Second single, Sorry, amazing.

Second single from MDNA, GGW, love it, BUT, essentially, it's a poor mans Sorry.

Getting my drift faggots?

Good. Because there's too much FECES TALK in here.

Now shut the fuck up.

Voice of reason

:clap:

I see the entire board reassembling MDNA to our liking. Selecting remix versions of certain songs—deleting material from the official track listing to make space for b-side songs instead.

Guest Xanthium

I see the entire board reassembling MDNA to our liking. Selecting remix versions of certain songs—deleting material from the official track listing to make space for b-side songs instead.

Oh yes! I'm gonna use the Justin Cognito remix of GGW to replace the original, I Fucked Up is definitely going on the main album and I might remove GMAYL and make it a B-Side.

Oh yes! I'm gonna use the Justin Cognito remix of GGW to replace the original, I Fucked Up is definitely going on the main album and I might remove GMAYL and make it a B-Side.

I really like B-Day Song. It's hippy - retro - throwback - carefree fun.

I love Confessions but I have to say that MDNA really blew me away. Only time will tell but for now I think MDNA is vastly superior

:lol:

I honestly NEVER expected such amazing and HARD music from her. I remember talking about wishing M would put out harder stuff about a year ago to a friend & fellow M fan and she gave me that, its perfection to me. Not all songs, but those that arent are fucking BRILLIANT.

I love how some of the songs sound like they're two or more mixed in one. I love variety in songs

Im so fucking proud of our gal :inlove::sassy:

I honestly NEVER expected such amazing and HARD music from her. I remember talking about wishing M would put out harder stuff about a year ago to a friend & fellow M fan and she gave me that, its perfection to me. Not all songs, but those that arent are fucking BRILLIANT.

I love how some of the songs sound like they're two or more mixed in one. I love variety in songs

Im so fucking proud of our gal :inlove::sassy:

The album's personal - fun - and most of all quality with a lot of new things for Madonna to do.

I don't think that many have said they hate it. I love it, but not my favorite. But the usual handful of people who feel the need to police comments from anyone who breaks away from the accepted opinion of which albums are her best seem to be personally offended.

My motto is to each their own.

Amen to that.

I like both HC and COADF. But in a "Sophie's Choice" scenario, I'd hand over HC in a hot second.

For me, COADF is just magical.

Edited by Viktor

Guest Xanthium

So where are the 14 fuckwits? Don't you want to defend your poor stupid limp CONFESSIONS? :vomit:

I didn't rate this thread but COADF is still better than MDNA :p

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

So where are the 14 fuckwits? Don't you want to defend your poor stupid limp CONFESSIONS? :vomit:

Yeah i will.

COADF is better.

I don't hear any B'Day Song or Give Me A Bucket Shit on that.

Love MDNA though.

Sorry cunt. Bye cunt.

^ :rotfl:

Everytime an album cycle comes around, this happens. It suddenly becomes cool to hate on her previous albums. I'm not jumping on that bandwagon. I love MDNA, but Confessions has been with me longer, and it a beautiful album. Respect. I'm not even gonna hate on Hard Candy. It's part of her evolution. <3 bye

It's the limp writsted HIPSTERZ that feel the need to shit on whatever was previosuly considered cool. It's just the Pud style one liners that don't really work. The whole "poor COADF :rotfl:" yelling comes across as quite red-d-d-ductive and try hard

Oh to be 17 and clueless again :inlove:

Just because MDNA is a fucking genius album I won't discard her past glories. Fucking idiots

I'll assume you're being sarcastic ;)

Maybe? I love android voice Madonna—American Life - Hung Up (Time Goes By Vocal) - Candy Shop (Everythang that I got). None of those vocal styling-s are found on MDNA.