FUCK COADF!

I can't comment on the COADF Vs MDNA comparison because I am leak free, but there is NO fucking way HC is better than COADF :boxing::horn:

Guest Pud Whacker

I thought Hard Candy was better than COADF.

ive always thought so, too. but were in the minority. they dont like black here.

Guest Xanthium

I think COADF is pretty much perfect from start to finish. Can't say that about MDNA since I haven't heard it yet. Besides even if all the songs are awesome it still has GGW on it :thumbsdown:

I think COADF is pretty much perfect from start to finish. Can't say that about MDNA since I haven't heard it yet. Besides even if all the songs are awesome it still has GGW on it :thumbsdown:

I'm just not really understanding all this GGW hate. It's a great song!

"Girl Gone Wild" is my favorite by far :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

What's with you people that feel the need to bash COADF just to feel better about yourselves for liking Hard Candy more?

nobodYs bashing anything madonna here unless theyre mentally challenged. 92% of this board are die hard madonna fans. this is what they call preference in english. :ass:

EAT IT!!!

COADF was the first album since ROL that did not contain fillers.

And it's still the last, based on GMAYL being a throw away track, compared to the awesome other snippets I've heard of MDNA

Besides even if all the songs are awesome it still has GGW on it :thumbsdown:

That's such an Emperor's New Clothes syndrome answer, but then again so is this: "Girls Gone Wahld" over "Push" everyday! :wow:

COADF was the first album since ROL that did not contain fillers.

And it's still the last, based on GMAYL being a throw away track, compared to the awesome other snippets I've heard of MDNA

ROL has Little Star and To Have But Not to Hold...while leaving off Has to Be!

COADF is perfect even though I prefer HC, AL and Erotica over it.

What's with you people that feel the need to bash COADF just to feel better about yourselves for liking Hard Candy more?

This makes no sense. I love both albums. But there is nothing I dislike on HC. Not a huge fan of ILNY. There is no law stating that ROL and COADF have to be our favorites.

Guest Xanthium

:rotfl:

OMG ZANTHIE... give poor GGW a break!!! It's really SO HARMLESS. After Hey Poo, American Life, Revolta... how can you save all your hatin' for THIS? :lol:

Wanna know a secret? I really don't hate it THAT much. It just gives me a chance to use all these fabulous GIFS :D

ROL has Little Star and To Have But Not to Hold...while leaving off Has to Be!

COADF is perfect even though I prefer HC, AL and Erotica over it.

To Have and Not to Hold is sublime - so beautiful. Its Shanti/Ashtangi that I always skip.