• Give Me All Your Luvin'
    • Turn Up The Radio
    • Masterpiece
    • Girl Gone Wild
    • I'm Addicted
    • Love Spent
    • Gang Bang

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

GMAYL (don't give a fuck...i still love this song.)

I'm Addicted

GGW

Gang Bang

Love Spent

Masterpiece

i didn't include TUTR because i really don't think the megamix clip told us much, so for now...this is my ranking. it will definitely change once i hear them all (and the whole album) in full, i'm sure.

Guest rocketman

Gang Bang def peaked my interest.

Love Spent and I'm Addicted are top noch as well.

I really think GGW was a bad single choice.

Still waiting for Turn Up The Radio. I have this feeling it is gonna be my Fav MDNA song.

These "Leaks" are killing me!!

MDNA MDNA :inlove:

Gang Bang is my fav M song since.. I dont know. maybe since the first time I heard Sky Fits heaven.. or Erotica.. I really, really like "I'm Addicted" as well, I think I love them both equally but for other reasons. Gang Bang is just all of the iconic madonna thrown in one song (or preview, for now) and "I'm Addicted" reminds me of Confessions a lot, but maybe more radio friendly.. more catchy, as they say. Future Lovers mixed with something else.. I love that Gang Bang doesnt have that "catchy" melody, as if it's ABOVE that. because its simply so good.

Other than that I also love Love Spent, Masterpiece.. and I'm okay with GMAYL as well. I prefer it over Girl Gone Wild. (which is catchy, but to me feels so impersonal .. like a song any new manufactured little singer would release..) at least GMAYL kinda has a M flavor to it IMO

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

All of it is FANTASTIC...........except Bucket, which is tolerable but boring, and B'Day, which sounds like the worst song ever made.

Gang Bang is my fav with Love Spent coming in very close as my #2.

of course i do. not only 29 years of love but W.E. was a moment where i was so proud of madonna and it finished off with that song. it was just wonderful. xo

Madonna's career is the length of my entire life.

Guest Xanthium

My ranking

Love Spent

I'm Addicted

Gang Bang

Turn Up The Radio

Masterpiece

Girl Gone Wild (Justin Cognito Remix)

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Girl Gone Wild DOES NOT EXIST

why oh why oh why did she friggin release GMAYL as the 1st single w/ some (or just abt. MOST of those other tracks being superior)? :/ :/

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Gang Bang all the way, best M song since the 90's , hot risky sexy... Hands down... It's all over the net, gaga get your putrifed beef scarf and learn, same goes to all other wannabes, no doubt