GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

Guest Xanthium

Luv will probably work with the other Solveig songs. I still think it's a fun song, but yeah..not first single material.

Oh yeah I'm still enjoying it. I'm listening to it right now and it's really fun. It's just very album filler/b-side material. Not first single material at all. But oh well. She learned her lesson and by them releasing the clips for us to hear they're kinda admitting that GMAYL was for the Super Bowl and these songs are what the record is truly all about. And THANK GOD for that!

mika's talking about it on twitter. he seems to repeat the "i wrote.." part a lot. trying to walk away with a lot of praise there. this song doesnt sound mika ish at all to me. they changed the entire direction of it, as it first was more "ballad" material. (or so i read)

mika's talking about it on twitter. he seems to repeat the "i wrote.." part a lot. trying to walk away with a lot of praise there. this song doesnt sound mika ish at all to me. they changed the entire direction of it, as it first was more "ballad" material. (or so i read)

Madonna didnt write the lyrics? :shock:

Madonna's a co-writer and the song was different before so it's gone through some changes. Mika even said it evolved since he worked on it. It was previously produced by William and Madonna when it was Bang Bang. Now it's produced by Madonna and The Demolition Crew.

Guest groovyguy

http://mikaconfessions.tumblr.com/

Mika Freaks PLEASE read!!!

A lot of people are sending me messages telling me their point of view on the “Gang Bang” song, and what I think about their view. So here I’ll list the most common views and what I personally think about them:

I don’t like the name, but I want to hear it, just because Mika wrote it. (I TOTALLY agree with this!)

We shouldn’t judge the song by it’s title, its lyrics has nothing to do with the title. (Yes, you’re right, the title has nothing to do with the lyrics BUT it’s still a trigger to Rape Culture, for those of you who don’t know what rape culture is, imagine this: You’re a Mika fan and you have been raped by a bunch of people in your past, you’re getting better now and getting happy, you see new Mika news and you get really happy, you see the words “gang bang” and you have flashbacks to your horrible past. That’s a trigger. Rape Culture is people’s ability to talk about rape like it’s no big deal. Like when people say “Rape my ask box”. Some people will get very hurt by your words. Educate yourself please before you say I’m making up the words “Rape Culture”).

The song was originally named Bang Bang + It’s not under Mika’s control, it’s not his song and he’s not going to sing it. It’s Madonna’s. ( Again, I TOTALLY AGREE with you!)

Guest groovyguy

http://www.mikafans.net/

From his twitter.

CHECK OUT the Madonna song I co wrote on with Will Orbit, its evolved since i first wrote it with Priscilla Renea

!

The Madonna song is weird as fuck, underground & lyrically cool, its amazing & bizarre. I love it, she sounds so good singing words so harsh.

http://mikaconfessions.tumblr.com/

Mika Freaks PLEASE read!!!

A lot of people are sending me messages telling me their point of view on the "Gang Bang" song, and what I think about their view. So here I'll list the most common views and what I personally think about them:

I don't like the name, but I want to hear it, just because Mika wrote it. (I TOTALLY agree with this!)

We shouldn't judge the song by it's title, its lyrics has nothing to do with the title. (Yes, you're right, the title has nothing to do with the lyrics BUT it's still a trigger to Rape Culture, for those of you who don't know what rape culture is, imagine this: You're a Mika fan and you have been raped by a bunch of people in your past, you're getting better now and getting happy, you see new Mika news and you get really happy, you see the words "gang bang" and you have flashbacks to your horrible past. That's a trigger. Rape Culture is people's ability to talk about rape like it's no big deal. Like when people say "Rape my ask box". Some people will get very hurt by your words. Educate yourself please before you say I'm making up the words "Rape Culture").

The song was originally named Bang Bang + It's not under Mika's control, it's not his song and he's not going to sing it. It's Madonna's. ( Again, I TOTALLY AGREE with you!)

umm ok

:rotfl:

Seriously my favorite clip so far. Can't wait for the full song! I can't see why this couldn't have been a single. So what if it's not "radio friendly" it's not like the current singles have set the chart on fire with their radio frIendliness.

Seriously my favorite clip so far. Can't wait for the full song! I can't see why this couldn't have been a single. So what if it's not "radio friendly" it's not like the current singles have set the chart on fire with their radio frIendliness.

Yes, but it's obvious they're TRYING. Releasing any of the three leaked tracks we've heard would have been DOA.