GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

OMFG.

i've been at work...and i come home to THIS.

other_preach_gif.gif25q4r5x.jpg tumblr_ls80ib46Go1qdlkgg.gif

no she did NOT.

THIS IS NOTHING LIKE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE YET SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

OMG.

excuse me...having a LOON MOMENT.

tumblr_lpmpfwBWhJ1qc93th.gif

it's Good the way it IS

:thumbsup:

I LOVE this new rancorous voice she is using here. Totally new. It's fascinating that at this point we are still discovering her voice! :dramatic:

I haven't heard the snippets for Love Spent and Gang Bang (I'm saving myself for the full album) and all these posts and the praise make me :drool::drool:

You will not believe how fucking resentful she is in Gang Bang. This is 10/10 and i haven't even hear the entire song.

Is it just me or the beat of the song is pulsating like a HEART??? She talks about shooting him dead... could be on purpose? :wow:

Guest dressUup

Is it just me or the beat of the song is pulsating like a HEART??? She talks about shooting him dead... could be on purpose? :wow:

yea, I thought the same thing. I'm finding myself walking to this beat while it plays on loop in my head. :wow:

gives me the feeling of running

Yeah me too! This will definitely be my cardio album of the year. Can't wait to move around the tracks to my own track listing...or maybe I'll just leave it as is and it'll work with the more dancer tracks in the first half and the WO tracks in the second half...we shall see in less than 18 days!

Everyone is texting me saying how unbelievable good this song is! That didn't happen to any other song from MDNA until now! :lol:

This is a signal!!!! MADONNA TEAM WAKE UP!!!!!! I DEMAND A GANG BANG SINGLE WITH A DAVID FINCHER VIDEO NOW!!!!!! :hurt:

Everyone is texting me saying how unbelievable good this song is! That didn't happen to any other song from MDNA until now! :lol:

This is a signal!!!! MADONNA TEAM WAKE UP!!!!!! I DEMAND A GANG BANG SINGLE WITH A DAVID FINCHER VIDEO NOW!!!!!! :hurt:

That would be too much! I think I would just faint at the thought of it. :drool:

wooow wooow wooow what an insane beat... it looks it sounds like the part of the music where she entered on stage at the Smirnoff contest... It's beyond amazing. This album is such a drug :inlove: