Love Spent preview

Supernatural

Guest groovyguy

PerezHilton previews Love Spent today - around 6 CET.

According to MadonnaTribe, "Love Spent" is a beautiful album track that Madonna co-produced with William Orbit and that she co-wrote with an incredibly talented up-and-rising artist named Priscilla Renea.

From what we know thanks to our member MTribe's Tastyboy, this song was very much produced by Jean Baptiste and William gave only some additional touches.

PerezHilton previews Love Spent today - around 6 CET.

According to MadonnaTribe, "Love Spent" is a beautiful album track that Madonna co-produced with William Orbit and that she co-wrote with an incredibly talented up-and-rising artist named Priscilla Renea.

Has it already been announced what song they will preview tomorrow?

Not yet:

6 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “I’m Addicted”

7 March, 9 AM PST – 60 sec snippet of “Love Spent”

8 March, 9 AM PST – TBA

According to Madonnarama

I'm so excited that I'm going nuts, literally :nocomment:

This is what Madonnarama said about the song

10. Love Spent

We expected a heartfelt ballad but we got an electro-pop number that opens with a combination of banjos and violons. Madonna dabbles with vocal distortion while asking her latest male subject: “Love me like your money”.

Monstrous and addictive.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/03/07/madonnas-mdna-track-by-track-review/#ixzz1oS14XV00

I think I'll first wait for the people's reactions before I listen to it...I wanna test out how long I can try to resist to listen to it too ;)

Same here

I think it's going to be different from what we know Madonna-William Orbit to be...don't you guys think? I'm super stoked about this one though! Hope it's better quality and a good part of the song...