I'm Addicted

neutrocks

I'm Addicted?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts on the clip of the song?

• I'm Addicted!
    • What is this sh*t?
    • No Spoilers for me!
    • Waiting to hear the full song before commenting
    • My Penis just went limp!

Well, guys, on a positive note: hopefully the new album has a few decent tracks...but they have not been revealed yet. I've been Madonna's fan since 80's, and it seems like this will be the first album I will have nothing good to say about :rant:

After listening to I'm addicted I am not really sure if I am buying the album - if all songs are like what I have heard so far (except for Masterpiece), then probably there is no need to waste my money on this crap.

Get the FUCK out of here then little monster...

Guest bluejean

With 23 posts it won't be long before this loser gets bored and heads back to Goober HQ

It sounds like it is straight out of a queer as folk episode.

:lmao: That is EXACTLY what I thought.

I actually do like the part where she is repeating "I'm addicted to your love..." She does actually sounds like she means it.

After listening to I'm addicted I am not really sure if I am buying the album - if all songs are like what I have heard so far (except for Masterpiece), then probably there is no need to waste my money on this crap.

Crap? Simmer down grandpa. LOL!

Go listen to Something to Remember then. This is an album for the people that love having fun.

The trolls always crack me up how they insert a little something like "except for Masterpiece" to try to make themselves seem legit!

I'm addicted!

the part where she says "I just have to DANCE" is absolutely ferocious!!!

I'm really digging the new wave sound/ Daft Punkish sound this track has....it's pure brimstone!

so far.... GGW >>> GMAYL > Masterpiece> IA

Really?! Fair enough, mine would go GGW > IA > GMAYL > Masterpiece I like Masterpiece but in all honesty it's kinda boring.

Really?! Fair enough, mine would go GGW > IA > GMAYL > Masterpiece I like Masterpiece but in all honesty it's kinda boring.

Really!? Lol

Mine would be...

GGW>Masterpiece>IA>GMAYL

Well, guys, on a positive note: hopefully the new album has a few decent tracks...but they have not been revealed yet. I've been Madonna's fan since 80's, and it seems like this will be the first album I will have nothing good to say about :rant:

OMG just go away already!

I m not Addicted... Maybe its better than GMAYL. So far the best song is GGW and then Masterpiece... I kind of cant hear the melody in this... I think she forgot along the way that at the core you need strong pop melody/song and on top of it you can be experimental: like she did with ROL: first working with the songwriters then with the remixer, I mean the producer Orbit... This song might be experimental but I hardly hear a song: its a dj set with no melody... Unfortunately I think GGW is very strong pop song at the core but I think Benassi fucked up the production... Its just the production that cheepens the song... If this was produced by Price it could ve been better than say Sorry...

I m not Addicted... Maybe its better than GMAYL. So far the best song is GGW and then Masterpiece... I kind of cant hear the melody in this... I think she forgot along the way that at the core you need strong pop melody/song and on top of it you can be experimental: like she did with ROL: first working with the songwriters then with the remixer, I mean the producer Orbit... This song might be experimental but I hardly hear a song: its a dj set with no melody... Unfortunately I think GGW is very strong pop song at the core but I think Benassi fucked up the production... Its just the production that cheepens the song... If this was produced by Price it could ve been better than say Sorry...

I think you need to research what a "melody" is. This song is far from lacking any melody....

If this was produced by Price it could ve been better than say Sorry...

I remember back when COADF came out, a lot of people were saying Madonna was "boring" and needed to make music "like her old stuff." Fast forward to today where COADF stands the test of time and Stuart Price is finally praised for his work. Seriously there is NEVER any satisfying you people!